RE.net Present Codes (in-game unlocks)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else finding the revelations page all wonky? There are links all over the place and misformated. And despite setting my defaults to Revelations and x360 as well as not activating any other platforms, it keeps asking for my WiiU code to link my account?

Is anyone else finding the revelations page all wonky? There are links all over the place and misformated. And despite setting my defaults to Revelations and x360 as well as not activating any other platforms, it keeps asking for my WiiU code to link my account?

I am getting the same thing here. I have entered the code it gave me and it tells me it is invalid. On the unlocked items page it says to click "send" to transfer items to the game but I don't even have that option. I'm guessing because my account is not linked?

Anyone have any info on how to get your account linked if the code says invalid?

I am getting the same thing here. I have entered the code it gave me and it tells me it is invalid. On the unlocked items page it says to click "send" to transfer items to the game but I don't even have that option. I'm guessing because my account is not linked?

Anyone have any info on how to get your account linked if the code says invalid?

I can't even login currently, and friend can't create account. It just loads a blank capcom account page with the title "CAPCOM Account | Error" before even entering login details.

I figured out how to get the game linked. I actually had to have an in-game save. Auto saves didn't work I guess. Once I got past the beach part and saved, synced and I was linked.

I am now also able to "send" my items.

Did you have to enter that code on the RE.net site? I'm referring to the code that the game generated for you right when you initially boot it up.

I still can't even figure out where to enter that code or how to link my gamertag to the RE.net sire.

No I didn't use the code at all. I believe it's because my GT is already linked to the site from when RE6 came out.

I was thinking the page to upload the code was simply not available to me since I didn't need it.

BTW, I got all the super rare guns and the achievements for them thank to this awesome thread!

It would seem you now have to use RE points to unlock the guns you get from codes in game. Was this always a thing?

Also sad they discontinued the scratch card, I rather enjoyed that >_> I got a jill figure one day

edit: nevermind. you can just use points to unlock some of the guns, but the ones from codes are free. you can also buy weapon parts too.

It's still working!

You get the High Roller, Lvl 1, 5 slot.

Oh, and btw, if you got all of the legendary weapons from the codes (Murasama, Drake, High Roller, Pale Rider), and transfer the to the game, you get a 10 and a 20 G achievement, earning a super rare weapon, and earning all of the super rare weapons, respectively.

I noticed that, I was pretty happy about this... I guess there are only 4 (or so) rare guns?