Mp video!

guillermo316

Does anyone know how the free roam mode will work? For instance, will there be multiple lobbies, if so, how many people can be in one lobby, or will it be one giant lobby that holds tons of people? BTW this game looks incredible!

Does anyone know how the free roam mode will work? For instance, will there be multiple lobbies, if so, how many people can be in one lobby, or will it be one giant lobby that holds tons of people? BTW this game looks incredible!

I was wondering about this as well. Having one big lobby with tons of players could make things hectic I would imagine.

Perhaps there will be seperate lobbies or something.

The free roam looks excellent!, and the other game types for some reason reminded me of my GRAW 2 days, i dont know why but because it doesnt look tactical in anyway, i hope the multi player doesn't involve people holding music up to their mic to annoy every one like in GOW, GTA 4 and Army of Two.

From this video my interest in this game has risen from not evening bothering with it to a must buy. Everything just sounds great with the amount you can do.

I can never make it out in the video, in the entire free roam 'lobby' does the guy say 60 people at the same time?

I am pretty sure it is 16 people like with GTA IV.

This game is going to be incredible, Bigger Map than San Andreas, roaming around with your mates doing whatever the hell you like, killing innocent animals, and best of all getting rewarded in free-roam!! How amazing. GOTY signed sealed and delivered.

I can't wait to play this. Free roam just looks amazing and I lol'd at the idea of first level players riding around on donkeys.

FUCK YEAH!!! The Pros will be riding the ass as well. Even though the Donkeys are the worst compared to the horses, they are sooo cool. And the real pros at the game will be able to play on the donkey and beat people on horses in a race.

I was already sold, but this video solidified my beliefs even more! It looks amazing, I had a ton of fun with GTA IV playing with a ton of cool people and I hope this turns out to be the same.

The only thing that kind of caught my off guard is that you cannot swim, not a huge problem, but, that would have been nice :p

• 4 weeks later...