No one play mutiplayer anymore? :(

Barad

So I came back on the game after a 2 month break from the game and finsihing off MoH (sold that shit), downloaded the UPDATE 2 for this, decided to carry on my journey to rank 50 but noticed every time I join a game (mostly Rush-any map) I can never see more than 6/7 people on each team!

Where are all the full games of 12v12? I miss that! The games like isolated now from the looks of it :/ Sometimes I even get into games with like 1 or 2 other people in the whole game! What happened? :confused:

I'm so dissapointed right now I wish I had played this more ealier now, I never knew the community would die out this quick, this is probably my favourite game ever to play online! Thats right beats MW2!

Edited by Barad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was that lucky when I choose the Rush mode, I still need the destroy 4 m-coms pin, and it's impossible in a full game.

On the other hand when I play Conquest there aren't always that many people, but I can't believe that in the entire world less than 24 people would play any map at the same time.

I wish I was that lucky when I choose the Rush mode, I still need the destroy 4 m-coms pin, and it's impossible in a full game.

On the other hand when I play Conquest there aren't always that many people, but I can't believe that in the entire world less than 24 people would play any map at the same time.

4 M-Coms in one game, seems tough when you haven't got it, but once you do it, you'll go for the stations and get the pin over and over again I've got it 7 times already, more players more fun!

I think I've found a partial reason for this - the multiplayer update available to download from the in-game store.

My friend just started playing this game, and he didn't have that update, so we couldn't play together. Whoever created the squad was able to join a game, and the other person was kicked out from the squad.

I guess there might be many people who don't have that update installed as it's not mandatory for some reason.

I think I've found a partial reason for this - the multiplayer update available to download from the in-game store.

My friend just started playing this game, and he didn't have that update, so we couldn't play together. Whoever created the squad was able to join a game, and the other person was kicked out from the squad.

I guess there might be many people who don't have that update installed as it's not mandatory for some reason.

Might be a reason, update was 468mb or something.

Do you think more people have installed the update or not? I wanna go the way forward to the way where there are more players! Why doesn't everyone just update their game!

Not everyone has a hardrive, or a big one. And the new Slim Arcade console only has 4 GB of memory (maybe even less usable space).

Also some people may not even know about the update, don't have Onslaught (the update is needed for that) or VIP status (map packs), or just don't care as it's not mandatory.

What update are you guys on about? I'm a bit curious.

It is a real shame not as many people play the game, considering it is so much better than MW2 (in my opinion). and now black ops is coming out even more people will move over. I am really looking forward to Vietnam.

BC2 is pretty much all I play so if any of you have squads with a spare slot add me to your friends' lists. Its a bit crap playing with randomers that dont stick together and always getting totally hammered by an enemy squad.

gamertag is Pesho T

Not everyone has a hardrive, or a big one. And the new Slim Arcade console only has 4 GB of memory (maybe even less usable space).

Also some people may not even know about the update, don't have Onslaught (the update is needed for that) or VIP status (map packs), or just don't care as it's not mandatory.

Fair enough I understand, I'm gonna try deleting my update and see the difference in games from before then.

Heh, I'm actually glad there are empty games sometimes, because I finally got the M-Com Attacker pin. :D

I chose Port Valdez on Hardcore, and ended up in a 2 vs. 1 match. In a while more people joined, but I managed to destroy my fourth m-com in the last base, and then we lost the match with only one m-com left, and more people on the defenders team. :)

Now if only they could fix the bronze stars insignias (Thompson/Garand glitch).

@Pesho_T - the update from the in-game store, it contains the Onslaught mode, a few VIP map packs, and some minor multiplayer changes (or maybe not so minor then).

Edited by Harry Lloyd