Bellflower sprite

outlawplayer2

Okay Guys Im so stuck im ready to throw this game away I have 98% of the game completed. all i need is the 5th Bellflower sprite, #1 is in the yard where the girls was practicing her sword #2 is in the cave under the house #3 Is in the forest in the big giant field #4 is right before you go down in the quary by the fuse panel. #5 ????? where is it please help me someone.

1. Estate grounds (back of house by the little gazebo malory is by in the begining)

2. Forest Road (first right from the estate head to the meadow its on the right of the meadow)

3. Quarry ( near a small building where you get the fuse , its right on the path )

4. Caves (after first entering take the first right its not to far from the begining of the caves , its at a part where

you cant make a jump so you have to turn around)

5. Deep Woods (by the log you crawl in , to get across to the Cypress Tree)

1. Estate grounds (back of house by the little gazebo malory is by in the begining)

2. Forest Road (first right from the estate head to the meadow its on the right of the meadow)

3. Quarry ( near a small building where you get the fuse , its right on the path )

4. Caves (after first entering take the first right its not to far from the begining of the caves , its at a part where

you cant make a jump so you have to turn around)

5. Deep Woods (by the log you crawl in , to get across to the Cypress Tree)

ohhhh okay let me try that after that im done and ive got 100% of the game wooohoo.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
The thing that might get you about #5 is that it doesn't seem to appear until you crawl through the log, so keep an eye out for it. That one was a pain.

Im sure you'll never read this, but thank you so very very much for that tip!!! I had gotten to 98% with that one the only one left also, watched a you tube about it and knew right when I saw it that was the last one. But in the video it doesnt show him having to crawl thru the log to get it to spawn so I thought my game was glitched or I was gonna have to play thru all again. Your a controller saver, lol.