"Leave No Witness" Event - Win ACIII Season Pass

iBuzz7S

The first single-player "event" for Assassin's Creed III has begun, Ubisoft announced on its website. The "Leave No Witnesses" competition tasks players will murdering as many enemies as possible in the single-player campaign.

Those who have already completed the Assassin's Creed III campaign can replay the game and side quests to take part in the competition.

Top-scoring players on each platform (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC) will be awarded an Assassin's Creed III Season Pass. Additionally, Ubisoft said it will give away a Season Pass to a random competitor for each platform.

I will have to check it out to see whether I would have a chance or not. There are too many games underneath my table which need to be played, including those which are still wrapped in plastic.

Good to see Ubisoft giving something back, even if it's something little.

Source: http://au.gamespot.com/news/first-assassins-creed-iii-single-player-event-begins-6400458

If you've thought of this, the no-life losers have thought of it aswell. Trust me.

just saying my opinion i think this event is waste of time easier to go get msp points for it and plus it takes away from other achievements that can be done by the time this event is over

currently second, but legitly

Good luck.

I'm on my second playthrough, and I'm only in the top 11,000 for all-time kills. I have a few categories where I'm in the top 100 all-time (e.g.: guild contracts/money, naval ships destroyed ... and I didn't try to up these artificially). As for timed played, I'm in the top 3,000 all-time.

Not got any interest in attempting this. These sort of competitions/promotions are never going to be in my reach as some people will commit days to it and my free time is far too precious. I would love to see the leaderboard though to see how many kills this ends up at but just cannot find it. Would someone be so kind to post a link.

Thanks.

Edit: some of the leaderboard scores I have found are just f*cking crazy.

Perfect bear pelts: 1508

Guild kills: 15180

Money earned from stealing: 50903

Money earned from bets: 17500

Money earned from sending convoys: 4796162

Distance travelled in trees: 117477

Assassinations: 21762

WOW!

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com/us/xbox/ac3/events

theres the link you wanted...

some of my scores