Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I learned the tough way today that you need to boost the ranked achievements by searching for a match at the same time and hoping (invite a friend doesn't work) So I'm looking for someone on the northern west coast (for connection purposes, the game matches you with the best available connection) to boost all the online achievements with. (3 wins, beat STL, league win etc.)

Send me a message xRasp

along with all the online achievements you can also get all the achievements that have in a non-simulated game in the description playing against someone. i was able to get a leadoff triple and bunt home this way (not boosting). im not positive but i believe your user profile hits, runs, k's etc. can be achieved by playing online also as long as your partner doesn't quit or stats won't record to your profile.

im currently renting this game and am down to help out anyone. will be on most of today until bout 4am tomm. if you want to play send friend req and we can try to knock some of these out.

heres list of all achievements i know you can boost online so far.

One man show 80:gsicon:

A Virtue 20:gsicon:

Mr. Consistency 20:gsicon:

He Taketh Away 20:gsicon:

I Came, I Saw... 20:gsicon:

Dual Threat 20:gsicon:

Take That 15:gsicon:

Throw First and Aim Later 10:gsicon:

No Hole too Deep 10:gsicon:

Don't Call it a Comeback 10:gsicon:

To the Rescue 10:gsicon:

A Pitcher's Best Friend 10:gsicon:

State Farm: The Road to Victory 20:gsicon:

Down But Not Out 5:gsicon:

Grab Some Pine 5:gsicon:

Stooges 10:gsicon:

The Start of Something Special 10:gsicon:

My Main Squeeze 15:gsicon:

Edited by camp killme now
added achievement list

I'm down for any and all achievements on line...GT: Eric4Hockey

I am usually on anytime after 11pm ET...currently i am able to get online during the day as well usually between noon and 5pm ET.

I need pretty much all of the online achievements. Message me if you want to try to get any of them out of the way. GT- Abomber

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so normally im opposed to boosting in sports game, but this is a NECESSARY exception.

The consecutive wins, Beat the Cardinals, etc. I have done all of, however people either play as the Rangers or Red every game (smh) or leave right in the 9th inning

I should have legitametly got all acheviements by now as im sure several others have

ANYWAYS:

I'm down to trade online wins and do the cons. wins

I'm on alot currently going hard on 2k12.

Add me and lets get this done!

GT: Jerrico aH

• 2 weeks later...