Favourite/least favourite maps?

The word is spelt like that your arrogant pricks, look in the Oxford English Dictionary!

The Language you speak is ours, hence its called English not American. Just because imbeciles like you cannot spell properly doesn't mean that because we choose to spell a word as it is pronounced, that you are right and we are wrong. You bastardised our language and threw in some spellings of your own! So you deal with it, you jerk!

The word is spelt like that your arrogant pricks, look in the Oxford English Dictionary!

The Language you speak is ours, hence its called English not American. Just because imbeciles like you cannot spell properly doesn't mean that because we choose to spell a word as it is pronounced, that you are right and we are wrong. You bastardised our language and threw in some spellings of your own! So you deal with it, you jerk!

First of all nobody is talking to "we". Second of all nobody was talking to YOU. Americans evolved the language meanwhile your dart ass is still talking like we are in mid evil ages.Put your cape on and go brush your teeth.

Edited by The Viper

First of all nobody is talking to "we". Second of all nobody was talking to YOU. Americans evolved the language meanwhile your dart ass is still talking like we are in mid evil ages.Put your cape on and go brush your teeth.

We'll aren't you just a lovely bundle of xenophobic rage!

Back on topic, I can't understand the Quarry hate there's something in that map for everyone from sniping to CQB

Wasteland has started to grow on me a bit, probably due to being in good teams on that map the last few days.

Only map that is really getting on my nerves is Estate.I can honestly say I've only had a plus K/D on that map a couple of times and the only benefit I get from it is the points from shooting down rewards.

Favourite Maps:

1. Rundown

2. Invasion

3. Sub Base

4. Quarry

5. Derail

Worst Maps:

1. Favela - Red Dot Rifle Campers On Roofs & In Windows Waiting For You To Move

2. Highrise - Same Reason, Apart From The Enemies Camp On Platforms And Wait In Their End Of The Map For Movement

3. Estate - The Constant Battle To Get Into The Main House (Pointless)

Map I Like, But Players Make It Boring:

1. Wasteland - Great With A Thermal Sniper, Poor As Everyone Seems To Fight Over Control Of The Underground Pit Area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. For a simple Guide to unlocking the "Downed but Not Out" Achievement please click on the Link below:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=189971

This should take anyone less than 30 seconds to complete, as this was the method that I used.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Tactical Tom

Did you mean "Daft arse" and "Medieval"? Since you're happy to pull someone up on spelling when they are spelling the word correctly it might be worth running a spell check yourself. Evolved a language by taking out the U's Jeyzeus H Christos give us peace.

Twat.

Anyway, I like most of the maps, Rust on team deathmatch is pretty crap though and underpass annoys me just cos of the rain.

I play HCR:HQP any not in that playlist is from occasional games on other playlists...

Good: De-rail, Estate, Scrapyard, Favela, Skidrow, Invasion, Rust (Such a riot...), Terminal, Highrise, Afghan.

Favourite: Estate

Bad: Wasteland (I'm a sniper 90% of the time), Karachi, Underpass, Rundown,

Least favourite: Wasteland... I still tend to get my chopper gunner on this map. But God it's not fun.

Sub-base is meh.

Edit: To contribute to this threads REAL reason, I can honestly say after living here my whole life... Nobody speaks English, worse than the English.

Edited by Mickk

Edit: To contribute to this threads REAL reason, I can honestly say after living here my whole life... Nobody speaks English, worse than the English.

I know, what the hell is peanut buh-uh? .....it's peanut buTTer!

p.s. I'm just kidding.