Your favorite part of the game

Credit to Trey and Matt for being able to keep the entire game funny, I just finished the mop up yesterday, collecting every Chinpokomon was worth it for the Achievement and the sound byte.

Yes! I loved collecting them all again on my second playthrough (which was just for fun because I loved the first playthrough so much), just to hear the audio clip from the Chinpokomon song.

But my favorite part of the game was *MASSIVE SPOILERS* when Morgan Freeman shows up at the end to give an explanation about Kenny and earn a freckle. I was cracking up so much at that part.

Mr. Slave's Ass is unbelievable, still trying to determine if the Snook's voice is Ellen McClain or not...

Credit to Trey and Matt for being able to keep the entire game funny, I just finished the mop up yesterday, collecting every Chinpokomon was worth it for the Achievement and the sound byte.

Ah! Then you must have huge American penis. Japanese penis very small.

Mr. Slave's Ass is unbelievable, still trying to determine if the Snook's voice is Ellen McClain or not...

Ah! Then you must have huge American penis. Japanese penis very small.

It sounds just like GLaDOS, But unfortunately I don't think it's her.

"Own-ah Chinpokomon, and-ah you vill-ah have-ah happy feelings-eh."

But my favorite part of the game was *MASSIVE SPOILERS* when Morgan Freeman shows up at the end to give an explanation about Kenny and earn a freckle. I was cracking up so much at that part.

That was funny in the episode "Obama Wins" but the fact that they recycled that exact scene was kinda lame. Maybe they wrote it for the game first but still..

That was funny in the episode "Obama Wins" but the fact that they recycled that exact scene was kinda lame. Maybe they wrote it for the game first but still..

Matt and Trey have recycled gags before.

Hell, the song "Montage" is used in the SP episode "Asspen", Team America and now the Stick of Truth.

And it's still hilarious. :D

I was wondering about that, too! All I could think was "That sounds just like GLaDOS, did they really get her to do a voice in this game?"

I think my favorite part was just the appearance of Chef. I always liked him. Just a shame they couldn't let him stick around.

I was wondering about that, too! All I could think was "That sounds just like GLaDOS, did they really get her to do a voice in this game?"

I think my favorite part was just the appearance of Chef. I always liked him. Just a shame they couldn't let him stick around.

That was cold what Clyde did to him.

Considering that Isaac Hayes not only quit the show, but also died shortly thereafter, they really are walking on thin ice using Chef at all.

They can't record any new dialogue and pre-recorded lines will fit into the story's context only so much, so they had to minimize his presence.

I'm surprised that he didn't get a 2nd stage where you have to battle Darth Chef.

Considering that Isaac Hayes not only quit the show, but also died shortly thereafter, they really are walking on thin ice using Chef at all.

They can't record any new dialogue and pre-recorded lines will fit into the story's context only so much, so they had to minimize his presence.

I'm surprised that he didn't get a 2nd stage where you have to battle Darth Chef.

I was actually more surprised that they didn't splice his lines together a la when he was in the Super Adventure Club. When he popped out of the coffin I really expected him to say "I wanna make love to.. your asshole, children."

Never noticed this before...

Beary: Having moments of doubt. If Satan exists, why does he let good things happen to good people? (Deery and Rabbity like this.)

Squirrely: Now cheer up, y'all. If he didn't give them hope, how could he ever crush their dreams?

I was actually more surprised that they didn't splice his lines together a la when he was in the Super Adventure Club. When he popped out of the coffin I really expected him to say "I wanna make love to.. your asshole, children."

Maybe they were trying to minimize any potential backlash from Hayes' estate? I dunno... :/

*nod* That's why I said it's a shame they couldn't let him stick around. I remember hearing Issac Hayes died, so the only ways to bring Chef back permanently is to make him a non-speaking role, get a good impersonator, or just only ever have him say hi to the kids and nothing else so they can use old sound bytes. Without a good impersonator he could never have the same role he played before they killed him off.

*nod* That's why I said it's a shame they couldn't let him stick around. I remember hearing Issac Hayes died, so the only ways to bring Chef back permanently is to make him a non-speaking role, get a good impersonator, or just only ever have him say hi to the kids and nothing else so they can use old sound bytes. Without a good impersonator he could never have the same role he played before they killed him off.

I think finding an impersonator will be a tough row to hoe. Isaac Hayes had a pretty unique voice.

And that's why I mentioned Darth Chef, because then Trey would do his voice and they'd modulate it to sound like Darth Vader, so he could then do new dialogue.

But really, it wouldn't be the same. Goddammit, I miss Chef...

Chef: "Hello, children!"

Children: "Chef, what would a priest wanna stick in our butts?"

Chef: "Goodbye."

I think finding an impersonator will be a tough row to hoe. Isaac Hayes had a pretty unique voice.

And that's why I mentioned Darth Chef, because then Trey would do his voice and they'd modulate it to sound like Darth Vader, so he could then do new dialogue.

But really, it wouldn't be the same. Goddammit, I miss Chef...

Chef: "Hello, children!"

Children: "Chef, what would a priest wanna stick in our butts?"

Chef: "Goodbye."

Yeah he was a great character. I just recently watched the Fat Camp episode where Chef sings about what a prostitute, and I love when James Taylor joins in.

"James Taylor, what the HELL are you doing, singin about PROSTITUTES to the children..."

Yeah he was a great character. I just recently watched the Fat Camp episode where Chef sings about what a prostitute, and I love when James Taylor joins in.

"James Taylor, what the HELL are you doing, singin about PROSTITUTES to the children..."

"A prostitute

Is like any other woman

They all trade something for sex

And they do it we-e-e-lll"