knights honor help?

mcgraw x3

hey guys, i need two more weapons for this achievement. i need the channelers trident and (i missed it) the effigy sheild. if you guys can help me out by giving them to me i will drop everyweapon you need for the achievement i can also give you some blue titanite slabs (got 49). i will not just give you the slabs i really need those last two weapons and ive farmed the mages for 2 hours straight one day with 410 item find.

GT: mcgraw x3

im SL 120 and i got 52 blue slabs actually lol, some kid joined my game and dropped like 70 blue chunks,50 white chunks, 52 blue slabs, 80 green shards and like 10 regular titanite slabs and a shit load of weapons and armor and plants lol said he was quitting and wanted to give stuff away

How the hell do you get 49 slabs of titanite?

I couldn't get a single one in over 300 butterfly kills. :mad:

im SL 120 and i got 52 blue slabs actually lol, some kid joined my game and dropped like 70 blue chunks,50 white chunks, 52 blue slabs, 80 green shards and like 10 regular titanite slabs and a shit load of weapons and armor and plants lol said he was quitting and wanted to give stuff away

Ah, I'm SL 141 (I think, around there anyway) so if you still don't have it by around 131+ I'll be able to give you a hand.

Do the butterflies respawn in the crystal caves?

Yeah. When you sit at the bonfire where Seath was, you run past the clams to the butterfly on the left, kill that and then up the invisible path to the 2nd one and then use a homeward bone, homeward miracle or kill yourself to get back to the fire for another run.

So tedious.

Yeah. When you sit at the bonfire where Seath was, you run past the clams to the butterfly on the left, kill that and then up the invisible path to the 2nd one and then use a homeward bone, homeward miracle or kill yourself to get back to the fire for another run.

So tedious.

Another bit of tedium for grinding... I guess the developers understand the tedium of grinding and have made it so you are purposely tempted to NG+ (Or ++++, etc.)