Sacred Land Achievement for whole team

Khimarhi

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet. But the team that has Jaguar goes around and captures all the points TOGETHER and keep their score the same the entire team will get the achievement. Just walk into each point at the same time and leave at the same time. If one of the team members gets ahead somehow, just have them run away from the capture points and the ones who are behind go in. The ones inside the capture points will get 20 points every few seconds. Just make sure to end the match tied. The non-jaguar team should find a roof or something to stand on and do nothing so they don't accrue any points. This will cut down on having to repeat it more then twice, one for each team.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to get this achievement add me to you XBL friends. I am online mostly during a day (Europe). To be honest I don't think I'll be able to unlock it by myself since everyone simply doesn't give a damn thing about people who dislike online achievents.

GT: menkaurepl

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to boost this achievement as well as I tried it by myself and it's all down to the Team Leader picking the character and it just never happens.

I'm on now, UK, and my gamertag is Xi Dombine

I'll do this anytime.

EDIT: Also looking to boost the rest of the DLC Achievements.

• 4 weeks later...

This achievement is arse. Winning the session is no problem but every time I manage to select jaguar along comes a prestige level 99 to come along and destroy everyone. It is driving me nuts!

Anyone out there still need this and want to boost? I am prepared to be very flexible with timing. I am in Finland GMT +2

GT: Chezwig

Xbox 360

Edit - I will also help with literally any achievement you need, for as long as it takes (Desperation level - Extreme)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...