Damn you Microsoft, Damn you!

Seth

Is anyone aware how the whole 'The Pitt' deal is gonna work out?

Are the people who already bought it, AKA myself, getting refunds,

or are we gonna get ripped off. I was going to call Microsoft later,

but I don't want to if someone already knows how its gonna work out.

I know there are alot of threads about this, sorry.

It should be considered still a part of your download history, you just won't be able to redownload it until it's put back up.

Well that's the thing. They are going to have to replace the corrupt file on the marketplace so it might not be the same one in your download history.

I could be wrong, but I believe that's the situation.

Re-paying for something that should have not been put up if it was corrupted is completely out of order. I was unfortunate not to wait for this, had it downloaded at around 10am this morning. Didn't expect anything like this. I can't afford to pay another 800. No refund/re-download and I will be pissed off. I'd just like to know the situation if people like myself done this.

Im not sure if they can charge people for this if they wanted to. Somehow you will be able to redownload it or get your points back or something. They cant just take 800MSP from you and not give you anything in return. I would call it stealing straight up.

Are the people who already bought it, AKA myself, getting refunds, or are we gonna get ripped off.

Can't you just wait a little to see what will happen before calling them and say they're thieves ?

It happened before with the Scene It BOS DLC and its broken achievements, and they replaced the pack soon after. And I did not had to pay again.

Edited by Wicelow