8 hour hard mode

mcgraw x3

I'm at 34 hours, level 18 and I have not even gone to the first fateweaver's hut right after escaping!! Just doing all side quests. I have 7 full sets of lorestones found and I have the 2nd slot in detect hidden opened up. Having a ball just running around trying new styles of weapon use and I REALLY wish I could find an enemy 4 levels higher than me!! Damn ut anyway!

I'm at 34 hours, level 18 and I have not even gone to the first fateweaver's hut right after escaping!! Just doing all side quests. I have 7 full sets of lorestones found and I have the 2nd slot in detect hidden opened up. Having a ball just running around trying new styles of weapon use and I REALLY wish I could find an enemy 4 levels higher than me!! Damn ut anyway!

One will find you dont worry, the first time i died "in a library" is all i will say but 3 mages and i was getting my ass handed to me but turns out they were 4 levels above lol

• 3 weeks later...

I've been running straight through the game with no problems, but when I got to Dannestar Tower, every enemy had red names. I can't run past them because gates fall down as you enter rooms. I actually managed to stealth my way through most of the tower, but the room with the Leanshe(?) things are owning me. How did you manage to get through this? I cannot hurt any of these guys.

I've been running straight through the game with no problems, but when I got to Dannestar Tower, every enemy had red names. I can't run past them because gates fall down as you enter rooms. I actually managed to stealth my way through most of the tower, but the room with the Leanshe(?) things are owning me. How did you manage to get through this? I cannot hurt any of these guys.

He didnt hes lying. You cannot get through the game without leveling up enough to get past some main storyline bosses, and especially not on hard mode. I 100% call complete BS.

Maybe MAYBE as a mage you could potentially do it and just kite the enemies around, but NO way as a warrior.

8 hours doing main storyline missions only, I cant image will put you past level 15.

dont call me lier unless you tried but i did it, also use reckoning mode whenever you can (atleast 3-4 enemies around) and that helps you level alot i did investin alchemy and also made experience potions after i got to ysa and when i was in minus tirith or whatever but that helps alot i was lever 22 or 23 after completion

Yep i did a hard playthrough in about 6 hours , got 65hours in the other character and decided to make a new run sticking to main quest on hard and it was pretty simple. Had to go do a few side quests before taking on the final part though, once i was level 20 it was pretty easy.

*edit*

I should say the 6 hours or so is just for actual main quest playtime, put about 10 hours in total.

Edited by three15

*edit*

I should say the 6 hours or so is just for actual main quest playtime, put about 10 hours in total.

Does this mean that you only spent 6 hours in the main story quests, but had 4 hours worth of non-mainquest playtime spread throughout? If so, it means your "hard mode playthrough" took 10 hours, not 6.

The above doesn't apply if you completed the main story quest first at 6 hours, then spent 4 hours milling about, of course.