Who thinks this game is good?

zFerus

I for one think my 2 year old brother could make a better game then this and he can't even talk. It might be kinda fun if you could see what you were doing, but you can't see anything. What do you guys think? Out of ten I would give this game a 1 and that's just because I'm a nice person. What the hell were they thinking?:eek:

Actually, I really like it. I felt the same way you do at first, but once I calmed down a bit and focused, I found there is some structure to the mayhem. Pop into the menu and choose 'How to Play', it does a much nicer job of explaining the basis of the game than the Tutorial levels did. At least, I got more out of it.

There's still those moments where the Giraffe explodes and I'm like, "Uh..WTF just happened?", but I still think it's a pretty neat game.

pace Giraffe has fantastic gameplay and a great sense of humour. I suppose if the word "tempest" is meaningless to you, you won't appreciate the game.

I was just a wet dream when the Atari was out thank god for that one. Fantastic game play now that's humor!:woop:

• 2 weeks later...
pace Giraffe has fantastic gameplay and a great sense of humour. I suppose if the word "tempest" is meaningless to you, you won't appreciate the game.

HA! This "game" is nothing compared to Tempest! It's like Tempest threw up after a long night of partying and this was it's vomit.

I agree with OXM and it's 2/10, though it deserves a 1.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this game, though I'm currently struggling to get past Castle 16... classic Jeff Minter - anyone over 35 who doesn't adore this obviously wasn't in the scene in the early '80s - anyone under 40 probably couldn't be expected to understand, so they are forgiven :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This is a good game.

People have No Patience.

I for one have no patience but c'mon I even learned to like this game.

I learned how to play

And then I learned to appreciate the art and the play.

It is difficult.

This game is confusing but not that confusing.

play and play and enjoy.

Stop crying and give a game a chance.

No wonder every new game that comes out is easier and easier.. waah!

Kidding lol but really though this game is fun and pretty damn cool.

Have some respect.

This takes imagination and work.

Yeah, Tempest on throw-up haha ^ - (nightmare975), W.E. !

The Game is Psychedelic and amazing.

If you don't like it. Go play an easier less creative game.