When can i expect a ranked server? :(

I have been trying to get into a ranked match for like 2 days now. There doesn't seem to be any ranked servers up ever and i need 2 more ranked Achievements for 1000. :(

I'm ALLWAYS up to boost these if anyones waiting for players in a ranked match lobby msg FFH HellxAwaits. I will throw what every i'm doing to help. lol

well finding a ranked game is near impossible, the servers work in rotation, but me and mates have sat there for hours waiting for a ranked game, so it seems to be random.

in short you can get lucky and find one right away or you can sit there for hours on end

Ya I was just talking to a friends that plays the multi player for Frontlines a lot and he said that they have shut the servers down for ranked to work on a few things. He said they have been down for 5 days now, but they are supposed to be back up at some point in the near future.

I'm also game for Boosting on this game for the online achievements. GT is FLASH number 9

They shutdown the ranked servers. If you search they wont pop up anymore.

Its confirmed Ranked Servers still up!! I got my ranked achievements yesterday. I found Ranked Server from 1:00 - 3:00 pm Central Time.

Im helping any1 who needs help with multiplayer achievements this week. Gamertag: TotemMX (im not good english speaker, so pm me dont talk me)

I was told that the Ranked dedicated servers have been shut down for the UK and US, Can anybody confirm that they are still open for the UK because the guys above dont have locations set and i really could be doing with getting my last 2 ranked achievements there all i need for 1000/1000 :(

I was told that the Ranked dedicated servers have been shut down for the UK and US, Can anybody confirm that they are still open for the UK because the guys above dont have locations set and i really could be doing with getting my last 2 ranked achievements there all i need for 1000/1000 :(

My location is US, but I wouldn't think they'd be on for us and not you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...