Are the bosses too hard?

Agent Aero

This is my first playthrough on Squire and i'm at the boss that's in the chariot with the flaming horses, and i simply cannot beat her.

I'm unable to dodge her attack where she ground slams, and each time she does that i get thrown to the edge where i'm stuck in the lava and i end up getting incapacitated. And as for that stupid whore Gretchen...she just stands still, gets rammed by the chariot and lose 3/4 of health.

Now back to the topic, does anyone else think this game is very difficult? It just seems so hard and i've only played around 2-3 hours of it and i'm already sick of it.

Post away.

This is my first playthrough on Squire and i'm at the boss that's in the chariot with the flaming horses, and i simply cannot beat her.

I'm unable to dodge her attack where she ground slams, and each time she does that i get thrown to the edge where i'm stuck in the lava and i end up getting incapacitated. And as for that stupid whore Gretchen...she just stands still, gets rammed by the chariot and lose 3/4 of health.

Now back to the topic, does anyone else think this game is very difficult? It just seems so hard and i've only played around 2-3 hours of it and i'm already sick of it.

Post away.

I don't understand why so many people have trouble with Holda.

But thats more the second part of the battle..

Use your Lance,The she stands still.

Run to her and do some damage..

When she is in the air hold Gretchen.

After you destroy the wagon the harder part comes..

I almost done on the Witch slayer difficulty level and have played around 35 hours..

It is still a great game!;)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapt 19 boss kills you instantly if you fail the QTE... How fucked up is that? I'd like to know why the devs decided to do that... Maybe they watched god of war and said "wow, those crazy western gamers see to like QTEs, let's go for it!"

I may go for the 1000 on that one, but I'll first make sure to print the achievement guide's QTE walkthroughs before I start my next playthrough...

• 1 year later...

I did the same as powerslave666 with the chariot, the lance stuns him, and that helps alot, but the second phase took me hours. when i finally finished it i lost 50,000 score for the amount of retries I had. The AI just doesn't do anything, she just stands in the lava and gets knocked off, it's annoying as hell.

• 8 months later...

The worst boss is definitely Trendula. She is the reason I gave up on the game the first time around. I have whipped her arse tonight though, and I'm cracking on at a good pace. The thing that makes Trendula so difficult is that there are very limited opportunities to damage her if you're not just chucking spears at her, and she has a one hit kill move that knocks you off the walkway to your doom. Highly irritating if you've spent the last ten minutes whittling her down.

Still, I managed to crack the strategy tonight.

• 2 months later...

I got lucky with the chariot boss. I dodged her first charge, then it seemed like she was stuck on the edge of the platform and I just spammed my quick attacks on her back. Didnt manage to escape the edge and i whittled their health down that way. The 2nd part was a pain though took me a couple of tries but got it through saving my witch's embrace attack. Instant death for them if you get their bars down low enough. Still managed to fail the QTE a couple of times...