Netflix new releases.

the_b1ues

Ok this is a small rant but its something that really bugs me on Netflix.

New Releases,

The New Release section is a waste of space there programmes on there that have been out for months that are no way new releases. But if i scroll through a genre i see films that have only just been added that arnt in the new release section.

Is there a website online that actually shows the new releases/upcoming releases i found this one http://instantwatcher.com/ but i dont think this is for the uk xbox streaming.

This should probably be in the entertainment thread.

On topic though I love Netflix and will probably never have a dish or cable service again. As a anime lover its hard to beat and there are so many good shows on there. All the money that Netflix has been rolling in I look for their selection to continue to grow and ,seriously, $8 a month thats hard to beat.

For someone like me who doesn't know when i will have time to watch TV its nice that I can watch whatever show I'm own at any time. No commercials too ;).

I agree though it can be hard to find some of the newer stuff because it doesn't necessarily have them in the new release queue on the xbox. That site you listed looked pretty good, thanks.

They're pretty good at some things, hell I never thought they'd put Supernatural on and they did! Six whole seasons of it, so I'm happy about that. Always wanted to get into the series and now I'm sitting on the sixth season as I speak.

I just wish they had more movies on there that I'd actually watch. I mean I want to get into the old horror classics, all I got to watch was The Wolfman (the original black and white). I want to watch the other monster greats too.

you could check out www.streamingsoon.com for the new releases.

It pisses me off more that Netflix is getting a bunch of Music DVD's on their streaming. Who in the hell wants to watch those concerts?

I love live concert DVDs... Any metal bands on there? I'm on that site and I can't really find any concert DVDs on there...

It pisses me off more that Netflix is getting a bunch of Music DVD's on their streaming. Who in the hell wants to watch those concerts?

It makes me mad that Netflix gets so many damn kid shows/movies.

It seems like they rarely add more content anymore. Whereas back before their whole downfall, seemed like they were adding so much shit I couldn't keep up. I finally cancelled my own subscription and just jumped on someone else's.

I really enjoy Netflix and I watch a lot of movies on my 360 but I really think this app needs a complete overhaul. Not only do they need to change what they consider a "new release" but the headers they use for the sections is terrible.

Like they have a heading "Popular on Facebook" or how about "Gay and Lesbian Movies". Yet they don't have anything for Westerns. I don't get it.

I usually search for a movie on my computer because Netflix is a little easier to navigate and then I'll just look the movie up on my 360.

Thanks for that link. Awesome.

I really enjoy Netflix and I watch a lot of movies on my 360 but I really think this app needs a complete overhaul. Not only do they need to change what they consider a "new release" but the headers they use for the sections is terrible.

Like they have a heading "Popular on Facebook" or how about "Gay and Lesbian Movies". Yet they don't have anything for Westerns. I don't get it.

I usually search for a movie on my computer because Netflix is a little easier to navigate and then I'll just look the movie up on my 360.

Actually I'm pretty sure that they base those headings on what you watch.

Sooo.....you like Gay & Lesbian movies, eh?....Tell me more.....

Seriously though, that's how they do it. I've got no G&L section but I do have Westerns. Don't have "Popular on Facebook"....though I'd be interested to see what my friends are watching. I'm going to have to connect my netflix account to facebook I guess so I can see.

Thanks for that link. Awesome.

Actually I'm pretty sure that they base those headings on what you watch.

Sooo.....you like Gay & Lesbian movies, eh?....Tell me more.....

Seriously though, that's how they do it. I've got no G&L section but I do have Westerns. Don't have "Popular on Facebook"....though I'd be interested to see what my friends are watching. I'm going to have to connect my netflix account to facebook I guess so I can see.

LOL :boxer not to sure. I've never watched anything on either one of those headings. I have watched some Westerns that I had to search for using the search feature but yet the heading never changes. I just assumed those were the headings that were standard on the 360 app.

I'm from Canada so I'm not sure if different areas have different Netflix.

Oh and the popular on facebook heading is a joke. Half the movies/shows that are listed I've never heard of before. I can't see any of them being popular.

They're pretty good at some things, hell I never thought they'd put Supernatural on and they did! Six whole seasons of it, so I'm happy about that. Always wanted to get into the series and now I'm sitting on the sixth season as I speak.

I just wish they had more movies on there that I'd actually watch. I mean I want to get into the old horror classics, all I got to watch was The Wolfman (the original black and white). I want to watch the other monster greats too.

I notice there people that like are in the Us i think in the uk we get different programme we dont have Supernatural.

I also have Gay and Lesbian section i had it from when i first downloaded it.

I notice there people that like are in the Us i think in the uk we get different programme we dont have Supernatural.

I also have Gay and Lesbian section i had it from when i first downloaded it.

Streaming is different everywhere.

When i went to Dominican Republic a few months ago i brought my tablet with to watch stuff late at night. They had movies like Underworld and some other movies and shows that were pretty good.