Controls are terrible compared to Saturn original

Union 360

Just a heads-up that the controls in this game do not compare to the fluidity of the Saturn original.

It moves in basically 8-way directional. The Saturn original was 360 degree analog. The fundamental game is unchanged, and still fun, but if you're used to blazing through the levels, doing tricks, and getting orbs with finesse, you'll notice the difference and it ruins the experience quite a bit.

Just a heads-up that the controls in this game do not compare to the fluidity of the Saturn original.

It moves in basically 8-way directional. The Saturn original was 360 degree analog. The fundamental game is unchanged, and still fun, but if you're used to blazing through the levels, doing tricks, and getting orbs with finesse, you'll notice the difference and it ruins the experience quite a bit.

This is all true.

i agree, but i was able to adapt to a certain extent with a little practice. i also think that the height of the stick on the xbox controller compared to the saturn's nearly flat analog makes a difference as well, albeit a minute one. still, better than nights: journey of dreams. that was soul crushing.

The controls are the single worst thing about this game, I came close to giving up countless times but was determined to get my money's worth and complete this sucker.

Definitely a lesson learnt the hard way to always try a game before impulsively buying it. (especially if your buying digital)

• 1 month later...
The controls are the single worst thing about this game, I came close to giving up countless times but was determined to get my money's worth and complete this sucker.

Definitely a lesson learnt the hard way to always try a game before impulsively buying it. (especially if your buying digital)

Im sorry but this is a terrible excuse for your lack of skill. Ive been playing nights on my original saturn for years(last recent play through was in july) and it took me just a few levels of adaptation to for all A's, this game is not hard.

• 3 months later...