Americas Army: True Soldiers - Is a US release only :(

• 3 weeks later...
if your upset, write to a developer asking to make a game like Britain's Army. i do find that there are more american gamers, but a lot of europeans play tactical shooters.

You know that the first one was a tactical shooter? But, I do agree. The game was designed for American Consumers, not surprisingly was sponsored by the government. The game comes out in September :D

For the Europeans: You can buy it!, on Ebay!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trust me you guys are not missing anything this one looks as craptacular as the one on Xbox. The PC one was amazing and FREE but the one on Xbox 1 not only looked horrible but it was so clunky. Now with the HD announcement trailer for it on live the gameplay looks worse than the one on PC and graphics wise even though that is not a main factor look like G.R.A.W 1 or worse.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You guys should be happy your not getting this piece of shit games

Yes, your entitled to your opinion, but we're entitled to ours and I wanted this game, your comment was complete ignorance.

This does suck but then, the original was only meant to be for Americans, hence you could ask for a CD off the game but it just got onto Download on Fileplanet etc and we all downloaded it.

• 1 month later...