Roadmap and Achievement Walkthrough

rokkyrok

Hey, Is it possible to sneak through the level where you talk to the hacker, and he gives you a chip and then a bunch of guards come and you need to get out alive, because I swear I didn't get caught but it always had alarmed in the bottom left, which isn't possible to get rid of, but at the end of the level I didn't get the Smooth Operator or Ghost bonus, please can somebody reply, I don't want to start over for nothing.

Also, just after you complete Super Slueth, there is another part after the achievement is unlocked, please can anyone tell me the Media Lock Security Panel Code that Malik asks you to hack? I can't find any Auto Hack devices, and I am really really bad at hacking, so I fail every time. Please, it would be much apprichiated. Thanks.

Edited by Verdinial
Added more to my question to make it clearer, and also another question.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the complete descriptions of the eBook locations and the fact that you separated each achievement into the section where it was available. It seems you missed "The Snake" achievement, though. It is probably not a big deal as I assume it is similar to the others like it but, in the interest of 100% completion, I just though I would mention it.

Thanks again for the time to write this.

Edited by Eagle41

I have to play through the game again in order to get a few more achievements, but I'd rather not use non-lethal again because that's what I did last time. However, I never unlocked the consciousness is over-rated perk because I was going for Foxiest of the Hounds.

My question is, do the crazed enemies at the very end of the game count as enemies? Some of them aren't armed and don't even attack you, but I figure there are enough of them to push me over the 100 mark. I'd just rather not have to run around hunting them all down if it's not going to count.

I have to play through the game again in order to get a few more achievements, but I'd rather not use non-lethal again because that's what I did last time. However, I never unlocked the consciousness is over-rated perk because I was going for Foxiest of the Hounds.

My question is, do the crazed enemies at the very end of the game count as enemies? Some of them aren't armed and don't even attack you, but I figure there are enough of them to push me over the 100 mark. I'd just rather not have to run around hunting them all down if it's not going to count.

My guess is they do, because on a fresh profile I got Opportunist when I took down one of these enemies.

My guess is they do, because on a fresh profile I got Opportunist when I took down one of these enemies.
It worked. Thanks. You can get four or five gas grenades just by looting carefully in the past few levels, so you can easily get 40-50 through gas grenades alone. Then just use other means to incapacitate the other and the achievement locks pretty fast. I don't believe there are 100 enemies there, but it's probably the best place to get that achievement.

@rokkyrok - thanks for this great guide, it will help a many-many people for sure :-). Unfortunately I'm almost at the end of the game and from the looks of things I've missed some of the XP books, but... my question is about something else.

I'm going for the Pacifist and Foxiest of the Hounds, and by now I was never in the red alert state and never killed any one EXCEPT - while I was going for all the side quest achievements I've got "The Fall" for pushing Diamond Chan from the roof.

Can someone confirm if this action affects the Pacifist achievement?

Great guide. Considering how complicated or easy to miss these achievements are, you did a good job of keeping it concise and easy to understand. Thanks.

I'm starting my game over so I can get these in one go. Already killed a bunch of guards in the prologue and let most of the hostages die, and missed a couple other achievements.

When talking to Zeek, you don't repeatedly empathise.

You empathise, then you reason and finally you humble for the Unforseen Consequences achievement.

There are several ways to do it. I did it 3 different ways already.

Hey, Is it possible to sneak through the level where you talk to the hacker, and he gives you a chip and then a bunch of guards come and you need to get out alive, because I swear I didn't get caught but it always had alarmed in the bottom left, which isn't possible to get rid of, but at the end of the level I didn't get the Smooth Operator or Ghost bonus, please can somebody reply, I don't want to start over for nothing.

As long as you're not spotted you should still get the bonus' as i'm pretty sure I did.

If you don't then yeah that might mess up the achievement.

was that with or without CASIE?

I don't even know what CASIE is yet, so I'm presuming "no" on that one..

All I know is, I'm following the guide from scratch, and when I tried Empathize * 3, the achievement did not pop. So I did it the above method, and it did. I hope that helps someone who has a similar problem :)

I don't even know what CASIE is yet, so I'm presuming "no" on that one..

All I know is, I'm following the guide from scratch, and when I tried Empathize * 3, the achievement did not pop. So I did it the above method, and it did. I hope that helps someone who has a similar problem :)

It's the Social Enhancer mod.

I have noticed choices differ with or without this mod.

Added some things I found out for Foxiest and Pacifist!

a bit of editing in this walkthrough would be really helpful because at the moment i cant really make much sense of this guide. a bit longer descriptions and a clear seperation between each achievement and/or mission would make this guide perfect

a bit of editing in this walkthrough would be really helpful because at the moment i cant really make much sense of this guide. a bit longer descriptions and a clear seperation between each achievement and/or mission would make this guide perfect

I think this guide is rather perfect. May not look much like all the others with pictures & videos BUT it's all IN ORDER. Simply follow this guide, and you won't miss any achievement. So far I can only vouch for it.

Aaaand I somehow missed the ebook on Sandoval's desk. Crap. Luckily, I had a save point right before The Mantis so I'm not completely put out and I nabbed every side quest cheev from there to Hensha II, so I might skip them or do them for the XP. Not sure yet. So annoying. :/

Lack of chapters/statistics is one of the most irritating things about DXHR.