abandoned house glitch

bloodfish7223

I've just got dead island goty edition and whenever I enter an abandoned building all I get is a black screen and I slowly die. It saves as I enter the house which could break your save fortunately I've found a way to get out without destroying my save however it hasn't solved the initial problem of stopping this glitch as quite a few side quests involve abandoned house.

Please any assistance would be grand

Bloodfish7223

Yikes, sorry to hear about that glitch! I'm currently playing the goty edition as well for my first time and am tying up a few loose ends before I go past 'the point of no return' at the end. I have yet to run into that glitch a single time but I've ran into one horribly nasty one...

If you haven't hit it yet, be careful using med kits while your doing other things (like driving). I did it once and it wouldn't heal me but the came took most of the controls away from me and I couldn't turn the dumb vehicle where I wanted and was forced to reload from my last checkpoint (which it put me at the resort rather than back in the Jungle where I had been for hours with a ton of checkpoints). I had it happen one other time outside of driving but I forget what I was doing at the time, it just locked it up and it was the first time that I had died in the game... it was sad :( I had a clean record until level 13 when the glitch happened :(

Best of luck with the other glitch and I hope soembody can help you there. It's not one that I've ran into yet.