Whos ur favorite Character?

Agueybana II

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jansen definately.

he starts off as such a character to hate, but then grows to be the most like-able person in the whole game. that scene towards the end of the game with him and Ming was very emotional :(

(sucks so much that i can't exactly describe which scene cause i beat it a while ago and forgot. but you all know which one i'm talking about)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like Sed most because of his useful skills and the fact he's like 60 and still saying Momma

Idk, I thought Jansen wasn't really funny... some sort of comic relief... I still understand why people like him. Although I don't think he's funny, he's still a well-developped character.

I still like Sed better though :)

• 4 weeks later...

Kaim is my favourite character though I like all of them(except Tolten i don't hate him or anything I just don't like him that much though he's worth having in the game for when Sed takes the mick out of him :p)

I just think he's a really deep character and it's very interesting to explore his past. I tend to like that sort of charcater though, a charcater that has journeyed alone with a dark past some reason that archetype hits my buttons. I aslo like Seth a lot cos she's spunky and freedom loving and Jansen cos he's hilarious at times you find yourself laughing at the most inoppotune moments with him. Also the interaction between those two is pretty well done. Cooke and Mack, despite being kids are enderaring rather than annoying which is pretty great as kids have a habit of getting on my nerves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...