TK Baha dead, didn't complete all his missions

snazzyskier

I reached the point where TK Baha dies, but I've yet to do his "By The Seeds Of Your Pants Mission". Will I get another opportunity to do this? Or am I just screwed and now can't get the Made in Fyrestone achievement.

What Shinobi said. Start over. Use a different character so you can try to get their respective achievements as well. If I remember correctly, if you complete all the missions at least once, but on different files, it still unlocks. By the way, listen to difficulty warnings.

Do NOT start the mission until you are on par or have a couple of co-op friends. This mission is a tough one if you are underleveled, even for me. You'll have to probbaly fight 1 or 2 badass skags (some elemental, they usually come at level 11) and 2 or so Alphas. They are hard to kill early on as you don't have many good weapons and it is very unlikely to get a corrosive weapon early on for the Alphas, which provide a hell of a lot of trouble for someone underleveled.

And you should have REALLY added spoiler warnings to the title and not included "TK BAHA DIES" in the title for all to see.