Check this out Ach.

i4w

I know this should be the easiest ach in the game but I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am going to play now and going to instant replay and pressing LS to snap a photo. Then I just end the game and go to to the place to upload and it asks if it is play now, mascot, rtg, dynasty etc I choose play now and it says no highlights saved.

i think i got mine in road to glory and i got it by going to highlights and creating a video and saved it then i went and uploaded and once it uploaded it popped up so you might want to try using the highlight feature instead of instant replay

I know this should be the easiest ach in the game but I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am going to play now and going to instant replay and pressing LS to snap a photo. Then I just end the game and go to to the place to upload and it asks if it is play now, mascot, rtg, dynasty etc I choose play now and it says no highlights saved.

What size is your hard drive? I don't think it works if you have the 4g hard drive. It's the same for me. My highlights aren't showing up..

i think i got mine in road to glory and i got it by going to highlights and creating a video and saved it then i went and uploaded and once it uploaded it popped up so you might want to try using the highlight feature instead of instant replay

Also, I noticed when I did a separate Road to Glory Mode with saves on my 32 gb portable drive i noted a message right before my 1st save that will show user a message that you will be unable to save any photo files with the smaller save drives. You need the bigger hard drives. Perhaps you didn't notice the message as the only show it only the 1 time at the very beginning of each new RTG set up.

And yes you can save photos and post them from your "Play Now" games as that is how I got the achievement the other day.