ESPN instant classic

dillon

Ok this achievement will not unlock i only need 2 more achievements.

I've played as Toledo vs. Florida and came back from 21-0 in the 4th with 1 minute left and won, ive played as oklahoma vs. Florida and it was 15-15, with 1 second left and i threw a 99 yard TD pass and no achievement, what do i have to do

After the game it should of said Instant Classic. If it did then you have a glitches acievement.

Yes I think it is too I have tried so many things it ridiculous. I even beat florid at Florida with Buffalo who are ranked D overall and came back down 14 in the 4th It has to be glitched. How come me and you are the only one's having problems by friend has it just by going into OT and winning in the SEC Championship. Do you think we should try deleting all of our saves and starting over?

Yes I think it is too I have tried so many things it ridiculous. I even beat florid at Florida with Buffalo who are ranked D overall and came back down 14 in the 4th It has to be glitched. How come me and you are the only one's having problems by friend has it just by going into OT and winning in the SEC Championship. Do you think we should try deleting all of our saves and starting over?

Im going to move my save to my memory card and make a new save.

EDIT: This did not work i made a entire new save and played as tulane vs. Florida and kicked a field goal with no time remaining and won

Edited by dillon

I'm having the same problem. I've tried a few things and havent gotten it yet. I'm a few hours away from completing season showdown strategy and sportsmanship acheives and then all i will have left is this damn ESPN instant classic cheev............so if clearing memory and cache works or any other method comes to light please let us know

This is officially the LAST acheivement I need for this game........so im gonna clear my memory and match up similarly ranked teams, have constant lead changes and not sure how to get crowd involved (maybe do team animation's everytime you score) and if something works I'll post........ Or if someone figures it out please post ASAP..........thx

This is officially the LAST acheivement I need for this game........so im gonna clear my memory and match up similarly ranked teams, have constant lead changes and not sure how to get crowd involved (maybe do team animation's everytime you score) and if something works I'll post........ Or if someone figures it out please post ASAP..........thx

Someone better figure this out I'm going to try the same thing. For Crowd involvement maybe pumping them up using RS?

I'm starting to fear the worst about this forsaken achievement............last time i was stuck @ 990G with only one last 10G acheive left was a glitched acheive for Mercenaries 2 (made by who else, EA) which I NEVER ended up getting................ So unless somebody who has this F'd up achievement not unlock for them originally and then find a method to unlock it I'm going to believe my game is completely glitched:mad:. I'm crossing my fingers that there is a solution.................

Edited by Basic BG