requirements for Golden God? help!!

JoeOConnell

Hi guys,

there seems to be some confusion as to what exactly needs to be obtained for Golden God achievement. I'm wondering if anyone could spell it out for me as I'm over 100% and still havent got golden god. any help would be appreciated.

my stats:

Bandages: 101/101

Game Percent: 101%

Light World: 100%

Dark World: 93%

CH1: 100% 20/20

CH2: 100% 20/20

CH3: 100% 20/20

CH4: 96% (glitch) 20/20

CH5 100% 20/20

CH6 100%

CH7 COTTON ALLEY: 80% 1/1 (9 dark worlds finished)

I haven't A Ranked all the dark world missions throughout the game although the stats still read 100%

Unlocked every negative stage, beaten all but one of them

All warp zones unlocked + completed

all characters unlocked

Any idea what I could be missing?

I also got it after 305 levels; it popped after the 18th Dark World level in Cotton Alley.

I think it pops at different times for different people on account of the percentage glitch having different effects.

What I can say for sure though is that Teh Internets doesn't count towards the achievement, and I think Minus levels don't either. If that's the case, then you need to clear all 307 normal levels (including warp zones), and get all 101 bandages.

A+ ranks don't affect it, you only need to A+ the light stages to unlock the dark ones. You do, however, have to complete ALL the light and dark normal stages, INCLUDING chapter 7. You also have to do all the warp zones and collect all 100 bandages (I've heard somewhere the bandage in 7-12X is a bug).

Teh Internets doesn't count, and Minus Worlds don't count. Everything else does, I believe. Though it may pop sooner (like it did for me) if you got hit by the replay/save bugs.

Ok I just got golden god, and this might help some people. Here are my stats before it popped:

Completion: 100%

Light World: 132%

Dark World: 77%

Ch 1: 118%/20 bandaids

Ch 2: 111%/20

Ch 3: 143%/19

Ch 4: 107%/14

Ch 5: 61%/7

Ch 6: 67%

Cotton: 20%

I was getting frustrated working on other levels, so I started working on Cotton Alley.

I had already A+'d through 1-7, and after completing 1-11, it popped. So if your completion reads 100% or higher start working on Cotton Alley. Its no guarantee, but it worked for me