Easy Dual Threat

vithzeral

- Start from an existing save near the end of the season, or else just sim up to the BCS game using any team (I used the same save for the BYU, Pac-10 and Big-10 achievements, just making a backup save each time and then swapping teams).

- See who is in the BCS game and then check recruiting to see which of the two is ranked higher. At least one of them should be in the top 5 already, making your task easy.

- Add a user for your chosen team and switch any other users to CPU control (IMPORTANT: you must have only one human controlled team for achievements to pop).

- win the BCS game (supersim is OK, but don't skip the game completely)

- finish out the season and skip ahead to week 1 of recruiting (SUPER IMPORTANT: do not sign a contract extension; this is a bug that will cause you not to get the achievement)

- in recruiting search for all the players that have you in their top 3, sort by level of interest and then add players until your board is full (any player 3* or above is OK, they all count equally)

- sort your board by level of interest and make a backup save in case something goes wrong

- now just advance each week, re-sort your board by interest, and move to the next week

- By week 2 or 3 you should be easily #1 in recruiting. Just keep going and the achievement will pop after signing day.

I tested this 3 times and it worked 3/3 without ever reloading. Takes 20-30 mins. Oklahoma, Alabama and Ohio State :confused: usually seemed to have the best CPU recruiting.

- Start from an existing save near the end of the season, or else just sim up to the BCS game using any team (I used the same save for the BYU, Pac-10 and Big-10 achievements, just making a backup save each time and then swapping teams).

- See who is in the BCS game and then check recruiting to see which of the two is ranked higher. At least one of them should be in the top 5 already, making your task easy.

- Add a user for your chosen team and switch any other users to CPU control (IMPORTANT: you must have only one human controlled team for achievements to pop).

- win the BCS game (supersim is OK, but don't skip the game completely)

- finish out the season and skip ahead to week 1 of recruiting (SUPER IMPORTANT: do not sign a contract extension; this is a bug that will cause you not to get the achievement)

- in recruiting search for all the players that have you in their top 3, sort by level of interest and then add players until your board is full (any player 3* or above is OK, they all count equally)

- sort your board by level of interest and make a backup save in case something goes wrong

- now just advance each week, re-sort your board by interest, and move to the next week

- By week 2 or 3 you should be easily #1 in recruiting. Just keep going and the achievement will pop after signing day.

I tested this 3 times and it worked 3/3 without ever reloading. Takes 20-30 mins. Oklahoma, Alabama and Ohio State :confused: usually seemed to have the best CPU recruiting.

I question I have used OU Sooners and got to the BCS game but wasnt the number 2 to have a chance to get to the number 1 recruiting. So, my question is what happens if OU Sooners goes to the BCS game but isnt near the recruiting list(meaning the top 2).

What did u do to get the BCS and the #1 recruiting. Because when I have checked its mainly USC, OU, Ohio State or Bama and 3 of the 4 teams are not in Big 12 to have a chance to get to the BCS. So somehow u must have done something to the recruiting board to make ur team the number one and also get into the BCS game.

Thank you, I reloaded a save, didn't accept the extension, simmed to signing day and the achievement popped. I had already did all recruiting maual, even ended up with seven 5 stars and nine 4 stars.

Edited by Dashl

What does this mean?

It means that first you check to see who is in the National Championship game (say Oklahoma vs. Ohio State, for example).

Then, check recruiting (before the BCS game is played) to see who has the the higher ranked school. Then just pick the higher ranked school and by winning the National Championship with that team, more prospects will want to sign with that school, thus raising your recruiting ranking.

It means that first you check to see who is in the National Championship game (say Oklahoma vs. Ohio State, for example).

Then, check recruiting (before the BCS game is played) to see who has the the higher ranked school. Then just pick the higher ranked school and by winning the National Championship with that team, more prospects will want to sign with that school, thus raising your recruiting ranking.

How do you switch teams? I still can't seem to find this option

Here's what I did:

-Play as Alabama

-Edit Alabama's QB, RB, 2 WRs, TE, K, RE, and LE stats to all 99.

-Select Alabama for Dynasty

-Set difficulties to "Freshman"

-Set USER sliders to all 100

-Simulate to SEC Championship (I went undefeated)

-Play 1st Quarter, Win SEC Championship

(at this point I was #1 recruiting class)

-Simulate to Bowl Season

-Play 1st Quarter, Win BCS Title

-Simulate to End of Season

-Simulate to Signing Day

VOILA, achievement unlocked.

May not work for everyone, but I suck at recruiting and it worked my first try.

Took 15 minutes.

:woop:

Edited by bennifer3000

^^

Coaching Options >> Coach Info >> RB to Create New Coach

Something like that, can't remember the exact order.

Then select old coach and "make CPU controlled".

Thanks, geez remember doing this the last few years and having it be no where this convoluted.

Here's what I did:

-Play as Alabama

-Edit Alabama's QB, RB, 2 WRs, TE, K, RE, and LE stats to all 99.

-Select Alabama for Dynasty

-Set difficulties to "Freshman"

-Set USER sliders to all 100

-Simulate to SEC Championship (I went undefeated)

-Play 1st Quarter, Win SEC Championship

(at this point I was #1 recruiting class)

-Simulate to Bowl Season

-Play 1st Quarter, Win BCS Title

-Simulate to End of Season

-Simulate to Signing Day

VOILA, achievement unlocked.

May not work for everyone, but I suck at recruiting and it worked my first try.

Took 15 minutes.

:woop:

I will have to try that because I am not very good at recruiting either

I pretty much got this achievement by doing nothing I started a dynasty with Bama simmed all the way to the Conference Championship played a little bit of that game and simmed if I was losing or a close score then simmed to National Championship and did the same thing I did during the Conference Championship. Then i just kept checking that I was number 1 in recruiting throughout the recruiting weeks and made sure I was still number 1 on signing day and then simmed through that and achievement unlocked. Im not sure if it was luck or not because I had to retstart multiple times because I messed up during the season but every time I had simmed on the previous ones Bama was number 1 recruiting class. Hope this helps anyone going for this achievement