Head Start

DMV

I know a lot about this game, but it's one portion that I have absolutely no clue how to do. I notice about over half of everybody on my team always gets a head start. They're able to get to the castle gate before the countdown is finished. Right at the start, all the time. Does anyone know how to get a head start?

I know a lot about this game, but it's one portion that I have absolutely no clue how to do. I notice about over half of everybody on my team always gets a head start. They're able to get to the castle gate before the countdown is finished. Right at the start, all the time. Does anyone know how to get a head start?

Select the type you want to play with, then just hit A and you spawn before the timer runs out.

I'm actually convinced it's not a trick, just the wonky server synchronization.

So there's another glitch? Smh when is it gonna end?

Select the type you want to play with, then just hit A and you spawn before the timer runs out.

I know that. I mean, like, there's a wooden gate before you get to the castle gate that only disappears when the timer hits zero. But when the countdown is around 3 seconds left, people tend to surpass that so-called limit. How? I already knew how to spawn before the countdown.