Achievement Discussion

I cancelled my pre-order of the game. The more I thought about it the less I felt like cashing out 55 euros for just a couple graphic tweeks. The achievements being the same horrible MP ones they had on the 360 just ended up tilting the balance. Ill spend the money on buying Rayman Legends(which comes out a reduced price like TR should've done) and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare.

This only worth a rent if you played the other versions. I loved the single player but they failed to properly use the DLC, they could have added actual tombs/puzzles rooms instead of unwanted multiplayer.

This game sold well and got good ratings but Square Enix expected this to sell absurd numbers and now want to double dip. They should have just sold it at reduced price and some would have been more tempted to repurchase.

I will play it again but won't 1k it again.

give it 3 months

Yea I hear ya. COD Ghots is the same way.

Yeah, I think I might pick it up in April/May when the games starts to slow down towards the summer draught. Hopefully it's around $40 by then! If anything, since we know it won't get DLC achievements, it can be a quick play and completion, then sell it :)

I had my fingers crossed bro haha. :p

Actually me too buddy :( I really hoped it was going to be different, or that at least they would have listened to gamers and taken out the MP crap to add a bit of solo like a few REAL tombs, like before, where you have to activate gigantic mechanisms and don't know where you are because the room is so big, full of huge statues and water… ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZ (dreaming sound).