roy1751

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so you are saying if you had 2 accounts that you use, you would be able to get Goat on both of them. Nice guide but do you have a rough estimate of how long it will take

Edit- off topic but how did you get the import a draft class on madden without playing NCAA. Cause that's the only ach i have left but don't have NCAA

Time estimate:

Figure an average of 25 games per account. Each game takes 2 minutes and 15 seconds menu-to-menu. That's an hour per account, meaning 7 hours for the trial accounts and another hour for your the intended gamertag. Add an hour for each additional gamertag getting to GOAT. Add some time to create and upgrade all the accounts. This is for the best case scenario, with zero games played on the intended gamertag and dual 360 setup. Add a couple hours coordination time if done with a buddy. This may sound like a lot but keep in mind it's guaranteed. There are a ton of people that will never get goat because trueskill is screwed up, even though they did pretty good back in the day when there were people still online playing this.

For the Madden 07 import draft thing, there is a slick way of doing that described in this thread(copy-paste and remove spaces)

achieve 360points .com/forums/showpost.php?p=581622&postcount=10

Ok so I am organizing a GOAT boosting session utilizing these methods so anybody interested needs to bring in these free 48hr passes. The more passes we get the less people needed to do this. I am online most evenings Eastern Time so feel free to message me. This will also work if you have a second GT that doesn't play the game (I have my roommates).

GT RutgersUnion

Believe me, this WILL take ages! (like, 40+ hours of gameplay). The quickest/easiest way is to NOT play a game on your account until you can play a 45+ rank, preferably a 50. If you play a 50 with an account that hasn't played a single game online, you will get it in 4 or 5 games. Seriously.

Believe me on this, I am the master of this game. (won 50 tournaments legit, first person to 1000.) And I didn't mean to sound boastful there :p

Believe me, this WILL take ages! (like, 40+ hours of gameplay). The quickest/easiest way is to NOT play a game on your account until you can play a 45+ rank, preferably a 50. If you play a 50 with an account that hasn't played a single game online, you will get it in 4 or 5 games. Seriously.

Believe me on this, I am the master of this game. (won 50 tournaments legit, first person to 1000.) And I didn't mean to sound boastful there :p

What if you have around 100 games played already, that's where i'm aaround cause I did 10 hours legit. I think I have more wins than losses, but I still have losses on my account

• 2 weeks later...
Update. I am currently about to test the scheme I described in the top post with an extra setup+game. Previously tried going for straight wins against the extra account but hit a dead end at rank 25 doing that.

Thanks for the guide. I just got the G.O.A.T. last few ranks where a pain though. I was only going up like 0-4 spots on the leaderboards per game.

• 1 month later...

you dont need to use trials to do this go to your dashboard and create a new gamertag and you will get a month gold trial it works on other games like tiger woods 08 too, i suggest u save it on a diffrent device thn your harddrive because on tiger my producer points wudnt go up when i had both gtags on the hdd.

you dont need to use trials to do this

Correct, using the old 'keep silver' trick during live signup. This works 3-4 times max per console, so I assume everyone had used these up already. Here is the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjmaaFFQGH0]YouTube - free xbox live gold for a month[/ame]

Great guide! It only took me 5 new accounts to get to 50, then beat it nine times with my 'real' account to get the G.O.A.T. It didn't take that long either, did it all on Sunday morning. Played around 120 games in all.

Edited by Banco Billy

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there everybody. I have 5 people working on the G.O.A.T. Achievement and we are stuck. We can only get so far in the rank and not able to rank up anymore. So my new idea is this. And this idea will get everybody the achievement. We need people to join our G.O.A.T. session but we need them to start at the bottom of the line just to be fair but for those who are a high ranked I ’ll let them jump the line but they have to be a high rank. So this will work as a chain reaction achievement and who gets the achievement can leave after someone came’s and takes your place but at the bottom of the list to boost the next persons rank. So this is how it works... The bottom person will lose the game to the second person and the second person will lose to the third person and the third person will lose to the fourth person and so on and so on... This will allow the ranks to be movie up all the time... and in the end everyone will get the achievement so the last 5 people will have to stay back after they get the achievement and go back to the bottom of the list to help the others to get there achievement.

This is Nighstalker sp for more question of information on how this works send me a message on Xbox live