Sprite Slam Dunk Contest In-Depth Video Guide

AceX

Here's a video I made explaining the strategy in both winning the regular dunk contest as well as beating T-Mac in the Face off. Hope it helps and if it does, be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/360AchievementGuides

NBA 2K9: Sprite Slam Dunk Contest/Dunk Off - Achievement Guide

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXkADh136ZI]YouTube - NBA 2K9: Sprite Slam Dunk Contest/Dunk Off - Achievement Guide[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey great guide, I used it but changed things up a bit. I could never get anyone to show up at the end using your method. I finally just played a game where I made everyone just do UP/UP dunks with no props. The scores were really low after a while, and finally T mac showed. To be honest I think it's totally random if they show or not. Then I used the sprite basket and got a 91. After that I used the car like you said, and I got a 94. In your video you got a 97, so I was worried I was going to lose since I couldn't remember what TMac scored, but I knew they were high since he dunked both perfectly on the first try. I ended up winning by a point. Anyway great guide. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide, but I hate to tell you that this game SUCKS for this achievement. It would be possible if the guy would come out more than once every 15 times. I have played this dunk-off and have recorded the dunks that I have got for the last 7 times and I can sense no reasoning behind the dunk-off happening.

Also, the one time that I did get a dunk-off, my guy was invisible ... what the crap! I just don't understand it and I don't know if I want to keep wasting 15 minutes to find out that I am either going to be invisible or that the guy will not be showing up.

Any help on that?

• 3 weeks later...