Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need every co-op achievement, and would also appreciate help getting Activity achievements as well as those are starting to kick my ass.

Have not played this for quite a while, but would gladly go back if only some kind person would offer up help. Such a great game. Would welcome the chance to go back and get some more stuff finished.

I need every co-op achievement, and would also appreciate help getting Activity achievements as well as those are starting to kick my ass.

Have not played this for quite a while, but would gladly go back if only some kind person would offer up help. Such a great game. Would welcome the chance to go back and get some more stuff finished.

I'll play with ya, if you have all the dlc. ;)

Sorry, no DLC here. Can you only play with people who have DLC? I thought the DLC for this one were separate to the main game?

A person will all dlc can only play with another person in co-op with all dlc. The only way for me to join you would be if I deleted all my dlc, but I'm not willing to do that.

A person will all dlc can only play with another person in co-op with all dlc. The only way for me to join you would be if I deleted all my dlc, but I'm not willing to do that.

Thank you very much for that clarification. Apologies for not supplying the relevant information due to lack of knowledge.

To clarify:

Previous Request still valid

I only have the free UnKut DLC

Only interested in Co-Op, Sorry no interest in multiplayer.

Somehow I missed 2 co-op activities so if anyone wants the achievement for completing all activities in co-op, message me. Also, if you want to do the diversions, races, chop shop and hitman activities (which don't count towards the achievement) I'll help.

GT: HumorousObject

I have no mic so I won't join parties and such. Sorry

And if you have any DLC you'll have to delete it before we play or I can't join. I'll host.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...