Achievement Discussion

• 6 months later...
i have a question about the planes i noticed that it has a line through it on three missions does that mean i got them or i need to get them please help thanx :confused: PS this question is 4 that "complete collection" achieve

Well, if you haven't already been answered the line through the plane means you have to get a higher rating on the mission with the plane you need. For instance to get complete collection you need to Ace all missions excluding one where there are 'security' lights or whatever and your flying over the city.

This is for Skirmish too, when it says get 25%, 50& and 100% does that mean you have to get to that certain percentage according to the counter at the top of the screen?

EDIT: I understand the Skirmish Achievements now.

• 3 months later...

I have a question about the three team related achievements for this game. Can you accomplish all three of these while only playing with one other player or do you need 3 or more people to work on these achievements? I apologize if this has already been answered elsewhere(I looked in the guide but couldn't confirm) but I would greatly appreciate an answer.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I picked this game up for like 5 dollars used and it was not a terrible game. I dont have access to live right now because I am in the process of moving but I got the single player achievements easily and quickly. I wish the game had a bit more difficulty instead of just making the missions easier and longer as they went along. I got all the secondary achievements without trying and i only did not get ace on my first mission trying ever so Its not hard by any stretch. My first plane game for the 360 it was ok...