Bloodshot Ramparts challenges help

roneraven

Me and a buddy have only found 3.

1st was at the very beginning of the level in the truck of a car.

2nd was underneath the hangar area in the next area in the driver side door in the car on the yellow bus.

3rd was in the next area with a sudan handing off a lip with it's lights on.

Dunno if this helped any, about to go to sleep. If you cant find the cars im talking about, i'll take pictures tomorrow. Good luck finding the last one!

1st was at the very beginning of the level in the truck of a car.

2nd was underneath the hangar area in the next area in the driver side door in the car on the yellow bus.

3rd was in the next area with a sudan handing off a lip with it's lights on.

Found a 4th on the car in front of the sacrificial pit. Havn't found the fifth yet. <-Lies! after 3 hours of searching, i finally found it!

5th, is surprisingly close the the first one. The location is on the trunk of a blue car that is hanging off the bridge, just to the left of the toll booth.

Edited by REPn Knight

Found a 4th on the car in front of the sacrificial pit. Havn't found the fifth yet. <-Lies! after 3 hours of searching, i finally found it!

5th, is surprisingly close the the first one. The location is on the trunk of a blue car that is hanging off the bridge, just to the left of the toll booth.

I must of been tired as hell because we thoroughly checked all the cars and didn't find them last night lol. You're awesome!

Sidenote: Anyone find all of the couches in Bloodshot stronghold?

Edited by Joker0fLife

Sidenote: Anyone find all of the couches in Bloodshot stronghold?

You can only find 3/5 couches to start with. Later on in the game you get a side-quest to deliver some pizza to a "hideout" (the bit of the map there which is still blanked out). The last 2 couches are there.

*edit* added a quote from the post right above me, so you can see who I'm replying to (beings people don't seem to bother reading whole posts these days).

Edited by MadDragon360

You can only find 3/5 couches to start with. Later on in the game you get a side-quest to deliver some pizza to a "hideout" (the bit of the map there which is still blanked out). The last 2 couches are there.

I think someone else is tired. I never mentioned couches, I said car keys. And that's a different area and different challenge that I already have completed.

Found a 4th on the car in front of the sacrificial pit.

Can you describe this a bit better, I've been all over the car hanging almost in the pit and it's got no key.

I even managed to climb up onto the 2 containers with the buggy on one of them - nothing...

Edit - NVM I found it, it's at the end on a green hummer type vehicle to the right of the ramp leading up to the large skull

Edited by Sileed