Online Achievements

ExOtIc FaNtAsY

• 3 weeks later...

Note To All: You can only play online is this game with someone that is using the same version as you. Example: NSTC-J can only play with other NSTC-J and Asain Versions can only play with other Asain versions. This is exactly like the Enchanted Arms Games. Each version has there own online leaderboards and Achievements.

I only mentioned this because FlyersFan just recently bought the game but he purchased the NSTC-J version so we wont be able to play together online. It is gonna be impossible to get the few online achievements in this game without playing with someone you know considering the monthly leaderboards are always 5 people or less. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the Japanese version and I know one other person who wants to boost on this game so I'm looking for 2 other people to boost for all the online achievements on the Japanese version, they should be pretty easy to do with 4 people.

Oh and like with all Japanese games you need an NTSC-J 360 to play them, check out www.Play-asia.com for 360s. An NTSC-J 360 is definately worth buying just for the novel and fun games out there if not the achievements, I have more fun on Japanese games than British ones.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...