Hi

I'm stock in the part just when you kill the big bull or something like that, in a wall are a botton and when you press the botton the wall come foward and then go back, i do not what to do... y try evrything

any tip?

More info would help. From what I remember, whenever you pressed a switch on a wall, either the wall would extend (in that case you'd have to usually jump off of it, onto another wall, pole, etc) or a door opens, water spout emerges, etc. I would need more info to help you anymore than that, and preferably with better grammar. I'm just guessing that's the question you're asking.

I have no idea what you mean by "big bull". That could be several parts of the game.

sorry for my english, i only speak and write spanish, so I try my best, tomorrow I 'm going to post a picture of the part, but is just when you see for the first time a boss trying to break a door and when you get to the room the boss finally break the door and you kill him i try jumping wall to wall but is to far for that,

thanks for the help, tomorrow i will post a picture.

sorry for my english, i only speak and write spanish, so I try my best, tomorrow I 'm going to post a picture of the part, but is just when you see for the first time a boss trying to break a door and when you get to the room the boss finally break the door and you kill him i try jumping wall to wall but is to far for that,

thanks for the help, tomorrow i will post a picture.

If its the first time you see a boss, then I think once you beat him, he breaks the wall, causing a niche you can attach to and climb up.

Ah, I see what your problem is. You can not get higher by simply jumping from left to right with A. You have to gain height with RT in between.

Run up that wall pressing RT. You will hit the switch and the wall slides out.

Now run up again using RT. And when you are high enough, you press A to jump off the wall to the other wall. While you are in the air, you have to let go off RT. Once you hit the wall, you press RT again so the Prince will run up the wall a bit. Once you are a little higher, you press A again to jump to the opposite wall again, let go of RT in the air and continue to to this until you are on top.

Regards

MiDiAN