100,000gs within a year?

SteveDGamer

Do Games for Windows Live count because if they do then you could easily do it withing 6 months, since you could do play Batman: Arkham Asylum at least 4 different times if you just want to try and get points other wise I'd get pretty bored playing the same game twice on different consoles unless it's an RPG.

Yes they count, would go for Fallout 3 GOTY edition first all 1550 in 5 minutes.

very nice challenge often wondered about doing this my self, now just reaching my 100k mark my self last week.

one thing i thought of is doing it for a charity or something along those lines? raising money for a certain aid group.

good luck though, its possible if you're willing to rent games/buy games along the way.

I went from 0 GS to 134903 GS, at about 99% completion. Without offline achievements, from June 09 to June 10. Easily possible if you have the time and the money. This was when i snapped my anterior cruciate in my knee at kick boxing and ended up not being able to do a great deal except game!

I don't think there's really a way for you to get 100,000 gs in a year. If you buy all of those games and sell them back, that'd cost you boatloads of money. If you use Gamefly then you'll end up waiting at least a week to get a new game (unless you do the 2 at a time deal). I only got 5220 gs and it took me 6 months and I'm a huge gamer. I have school but in the end I play 5-7 hours A DAY and still haven't boosted my gs that much soooo....

&& Sure if you go and rent all of the easy peazy games (which are terrible) you'll probably get bored to tears and not finish them full through.

Good luck anyways :)

I don't think there's really a way for you to get 100,000 gs in a year. If you buy all of those games and sell them back, that'd cost you boatloads of money. If you use Gamefly then you'll end up waiting at least a week to get a new game (unless you do the 2 at a time deal). I only got 5220 gs and it took me 6 months and I'm a huge gamer. I have school but in the end I play 5-7 hours A DAY and still haven't boosted my gs that much soooo....

&& Sure if you go and rent all of the easy peazy games (which are terrible) you'll probably get bored to tears and not finish them full through.

Good luck anyways :)

What games are you playing out of curiosity and are you getting new ones too lol

A lot of the old sports games should help. i.e. Madden, NBA, NHL, MLB from 2006 and later. Skip most online achievements as they can be time consuming. You can get 800-1000 in Madden 08 without playing a single game, just simulating.