Achievement Guide and Roadmap

BiggD

Just wanted to confirm that you do not need to kill 100 player-controlled creatures for Everybody Dies. I just got it with my 100th agent kill, and I had not even attempted to kill 100 player creatures. I don't think the achievement is glitched, I just think it is worded incorrectly.

My creature kill count on the records screen said 212.

Just wanted to confirm that you do not need to kill 100 player-controlled creatures for Everybody Dies. I just got it with my 100th agent kill, and I had not even attempted to kill 100 player creatures. I don't think the achievement is glitched, I just think it is worded incorrectly.

My creature kill count on the records screen said 212.

Alright, I'll fix that section when I get home from work tonight. Thanks for the confirmation man :) I appreciate it!

The following method can be the best for 1v1 boostin' if u didn't touch the dlc yet.

1. Create a private game on Urban chaos. As the agent, run up quickly to the BSAA on the bridge, hold down B, push "follow me" on the d-pad and jump down from the middle of the bridge onto the ground level with the rookie. Start runnin' around the street level in circles, don't stop, don't shoot except a zombi guy with gun is too close because he can hurt the BSAA, shoot him quickly and run away. The BSAA must survive the round with 100% health. Do the same for the other player in the 2nd round, both of u will unlock Protect and serve. Probably it takes a few tries because the rookie acts really stupid sometimes.

2. After these, check yr skill points in the skill settings menu. If u don't have 30k, make a quick run on Chris 3-5 in the campaign on No hope difficulty, don't forget to open all the chests (5 if u manage to reach the elevator first, 3 if u don't). Both players need to go into the skill settings menu in Siege mode and buy and equip the Last stand skill.

3. Create a private game on Steel beast. As soon as the 1st round starts, both players are runnin' to the BSAA. The creature player runs a bit further and stays behind the agent. The agent kills the first 2 max 3 AI creatures, then the creature player kills the agent and finally the BSAA. Use the advantage that the AI creatures will hurt the rookie but be sure to land the final blow on him when he's down on the ground. If u land the final stab at the same time as the AI creatures, it will be mostly fine, but check yr medal stats at the end of the game, if it says "defeated the BSAA as a J'avo" u r fine. Do the same for the other player in the 2nd round. Watch the timer in the 1st round, the final blow on the rookie must be landed around 1'50" so the 2nd player will have the same 1'10" in the 2nd round, it's enough to kill the agent and the rookie.

After 100 games both of u will unlock Murder spree, Civilian casualties and Everybody dies, the player killing in the 2nd round will unlock Two sides of the same coin during the process.

4. Only 1 achievement remained for the first player because chances are high that the 2nd player won all the games or at least over 90 of them, so remain on the same map and get the necessary wins for the other player. Siege mode dlc done.

If both players installed the game on the HDD the loading, lobby and intermediate times will be a bit shorter, the expectable time needed to unlock everything will be around 6-7 hrs, depending on how many tries u'll need for Protect and serve.

Edited by SATYATEX

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet but here's a couple of things that can make the 100 kills go a little faster. If your boosting 1v1, have both of you equip the last stand perk (this will make attacks stronger). When playing as the zombie on steel beast sprint up to your opponent and attack them while sprinting. This will take them out in one hit and you just then need to stab them on the ground.

After the first initial kill the human should spawn at the far corner of steel beast on the lower floor, so you can wait to attack. You can get a couple more kills this way. Just a slight time saver.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet but here's a couple of things that can make the 100 kills go a little faster. If your boosting 1v1, have both of you equip the last stand perk (this will make attacks stronger). When playing as the zombie on steel beast sprint up to your opponent and attack them while sprinting. This will take them out in one hit and you just then need to stab them on the ground.

After the first initial kill the human should spawn at the far corner of steel beast on the lower floor, so you can wait to attack. You can get a couple more kills this way. Just a slight time saver.

I explain this in the Guide, about meeting in the corner on the bottom of the bridge (on catwalks) I don't go into too much detail because it's pretty clear in it of itself and I can't go over the character limit of text.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Resident Evil 6 / DLC: Strike Mode Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!