Disconnected from game session. Returning to single player.

workbench

ive noticed when playing races online, after two or three races i get that message, and cant get back into any multiplayer....

does anyone else have this same problem?

i have to go back to the dashboard every time it shows it. so annoying.

I undestand what you mean...

i dont get it every 2 - 3 races more like 5 or 6 but it is still annoying.. some times i get lucky and actually return to single player (advice: save the game if you get back into single player, just incase you dont get back into single player next time)

I am having a nightmare with GTA online. Takes ages for me to connect to a game or be made the host of the new game.

Then when I finally get a game I am disconnected half way through!

God damn "returning to single player" why couldn't they make a better multiplayer interface!

Getting disconnected sucks, i have the same problem during races, i never go back to the dashboard tho, like some one already said, u can also get disconnected for no reason during multiplayer, i cant even begin to say how many times this has happened to me during the fly the coop missions, i remember having one disconnect on DB when we were on our way back to the house in the chopper, i'm not sure if we would have made it, it would have been bloody close, mind u i still lost the money and spent what seems like ages loading back into it from single player. NOT COOL!!!