multiplayer jackasses

Is it just me or are there so many dick heads that have suddenly come out off the woodwork since this game came out,i mean i just seem to find all the idiots when i play hangmans noose and now rank 10s are joining games just to screw it up for the others.Also people bridgeing in this game seems to very common im not usually for this and i dont do this myself but this seems to be the only way to avoid the retards that are playing!!!!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are the same idiots that populated Saints Row online, now there back, and now they can whatever the hell they want. Its those losers who listen to hardcore gangster music but don't have the guts to go out an get a ganster lifestyle.

yeah, I played with a lot of people that blow up the cart with a grenade in the beginning. I am in a habit now of quitting and submitting a bad player review.

Reviews are just a big waste of time. As for multiplayer idiots, there's nothing you can do except hope they are on the other team

Couldn't agree more. When I was a level 0 I had the hardest time ranking up, simply because I kept getting kicked from co-op games. I was in the mood for a little teamwork, and instead I just get "Omg Kick BigDaddy he doesn't know what he's doing" from a bunch of level 3's. Too bad I had been playing Online on my ps3 copy since release lol

It hasn't been so bad since then, but it seems there are definitely a lot of jerkoffs. I think its because the 360 is much cheaper than the Ps3, so when parents go to buy a console for their tweenie bopper, they buy them a 360. And in turn, XBL is then flooded with idiots :(

That works both ways, you know. Other people looking for a serious game can negatively review you for quitting early.

In all of my GTA games, I can count on one hand how many "Serious" games I've been in. I've quit games more than I can recall, and my rep hasn't even dropped a bit. There's usually so many people they don't care if one person quits.

Anyone going for AWP knows how badly people can screw you over. It kills me sometimes, as I'm so close, only to have some asswipe go and run into with a bus in "Stars in your Eyes".

I have to say, that GTA has the wrost gaming community I've seen, coupled with one of the wrost matchmaking systems on Live.

In all of my GTA games, I can count on one hand how many "Serious" games I've been in. I've quit games more than I can recall, and my rep hasn't even dropped a bit. There's usually so many people they don't care if one person quits.

Anyone going for AWP knows how badly people can screw you over. It kills me sometimes, as I'm so close, only to have some asswipe go and run into with a bus in "Stars in your Eyes".

I have to say, that GTA has the wrost gaming community I've seen, coupled with one of the wrost matchmaking systems on Live.

you just nailed everything right there my friend,i couldnt have said it any better!!!!

ON THE FIRST DAY, GOD SPOKE TO THE PEOPLE, AND THIS IS WHAT HE SAID...

I pretty much said this exactly word for word to my buddy the other day, he nearly lost it when I told him how everyone in any game can get kicked in the lobby, the Host included. THE HOST! I believe the Host should be the deciding factor in anything. People bitch and complain when the host decides to go with a 'Cannonball Run' as opposed to 'Stars in Your Eyes' with Supercars or Bikes for the NTH ****ing time, when they could just easily leave!

Sorry, been trying to get AWP for too long now, getting a little revved up :)

my advice would be dont play against rank 10s from my experiance nearly all rank 10s just mess up all co op modes.im rank 10 and i wouldnt even think about messing somebody elses game up.if your rank 10 move on and play something else and stop preventing people from reaching rank 10 .

ON THE FIRST DAY, GOD SPOKE TO THE PEOPLE, AND THIS IS WHAT HE SAID...

I pretty much said this exactly word for word to my buddy the other day, he nearly lost it when I told him how everyone in any game can get kicked in the lobby, the Host included. THE HOST! I believe the Host should be the deciding factor in anything. People bitch and complain when the host decides to go with a 'Cannonball Run' as opposed to 'Stars in Your Eyes' with Supercars or Bikes for the NTH ****ing time, when they could just easily leave!

Sorry, been trying to get AWP for too long now, getting a little revved up :)

Oh my god! the damn kicking of players, the amount of time people have tried to kick me is unbelievable, the reason i get to play half as many races as i wud have liked is cos we are in the lobby at the beginning trying to boot people cos they pick the wrong car, or are low levels, or they pick the same colour lol....

my advice would be dont play against rank 10s from my experiance nearly all rank 10s just mess up all co op modes.im rank 10 and i wouldnt even think about messing somebody elses game up.if your rank 10 move on and play something else and stop preventing people from reaching rank 10 .

Well not all rank 10's will do that....... most of them jus do that as revenge to the buttholes who screwed them over b4 goin for 10 this time around. Me in u r in the same boat tho... don't wanna put them in the same hardship. Sum ppl that're lvl 10 help others cuz they're goin for the leaderboard spot for most games won.

Actually, a majority of the Rank 10's I play are going for the leaderboards, and that was how I got Fly the co-op.

It all goes back to the Great Internet Fuckwad Theory!

Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total Fuckwad!

nice math LMAO

i just get pissed off with yanks telling me

to go & drink tea

and to go fuck the queen

im not on about all the ppl in the usa

but some yanks have got something against the uk

i dont know what but the best thing of it all is

so fucking what i drink tea

and i will fuck the queen(hard) joke LOL:woop:

im gonna got get a big mac & a blueberry muffin & go my way LOL

but yeah GTA is a game for banter

Cheers

nice math LMAO

i just get pissed off with yanks telling me

to go & drink tea

and to go fuck the queen

im not on about all the ppl in the usa

but some yanks have got something against the uk

i dont know what but the best thing of it all is

so fucking what i drink tea

and i will fuck the queen(hard) joke LOL:woop:

im gonna got get a big mac & a blueberry muffin & go my way LOL

but yeah GTA is a game for banter

Cheers

Ill drink some tea with you uk brother. Lol but i dont see how people could try to insult you because you drink tea thats a pretty weak insult i see there. Kinda like someone trying to insult me because i drink water or something i dunno im just lost i guess i mean theres nothing wrong with water or tea.

Ill drink some tea with you uk brother. Lol but i dont see how people could try to insult you because you drink tea thats a pretty weak insult i see there. Kinda like someone trying to insult me because i drink water or something i dunno im just lost i guess i mean theres nothing wrong with water or tea.

yeah come and have a tea party LOL

i dont know but some yanks seem to think thats all we do

and live in cottages

and are like austin power with wonky teeth LMFAO

so im a tea drinking ENGLISH man who lives in a

cottage who eats crumpets with my wonky teeth

basicly they aint got a clue

and let me just add to this

alot of rasict banter in this game

im not black but some redneck hillbilly sounding guys

keeps calling people & me a nigger

me myself hate that word

simply because a black guy can say it to a black guy

but if a white guy says it is rasict

i think the word sould just not be used at all

SAFE

This is easily the worst online community i've ever witnessed. I've already burned myself out on singleplayer, and AWP is impossible until the community dies down a little. Looks like i'll wait for that day when i can actually race without 15 people crashing into me in order to 1000 this game. Fly the co-op is impossible because I'm only rank 4 and can never join a room with experienced players without getting kicked.

yea i havent played this game online in awhile because i really hate playing online. I was so excited to hear of GTa being multiplayer before it came out, now i just look down on it because i hate people on gta online, well most.Im renaming this game to Grand Theft Asshole

Edited by You Are Scum