Mission Help Thread

Worseley

Out of the entire game, I think I restarted more at the end fighting the final bosses then any other part. So I thought that I'd tell you guys how to easily get past them and tips for not having to restart.

Overall I think Michaelangelo is the best turtle to attack with, he's quick and is right next to Donatello which is needed quickly for one of the bosses.

Boss 1: I thought he was straight forward, dodge his attack and hit him from behind. Easiest one.

Boss 2: Pretty hard but very easy to predict. He has 3 attacks(A hammer wave, jumping and a mega blast) You'll want to dodge his hammer waves using a backup turtle (keep mike healthy) I just stayed at the edge of the arena and walked in the middle of the waves. Do this 5 times and then he's going to try jumping. When he starts his jump attack switch to Mike and just keep moving, just don't stop. Attack him each time he misses you (you'll get 3 chances) After this he'll either go back to hammer waves or he'll do a mega blast. If he falls on his back then he's going to do a mega blast. Now this is where things get tricky. If you see him fall on his back, switch to Don(next turtle) and immediately do a Coop move by 'holding X' the second he starts the attack. The electric attack will stop the attack and keep you from being knocked off. Repeat this until he will continually do the Mega blast (when he's out of health) then all you have to do is keep hitting him with normal attacks and after about 6 or 7 times of getting up he'll die

Boss 3: She's very weak but you've fought her before. Just dodge the venom she spits at you then hold Right rudder and use the stick to dodge her lunges at you. Attack, repeat. Once she starts blowing venom clouds at you just keep running around the arena. She was very, very easy.

Boss 4: The hardest boss to fight because the arena is smaller now and all his attacks are meant to knock you off and restart the fight. The trick I found here was to use Raph and attack using the Coop move (holding X). The only way to do damage to this boss is with Coop moves, and Raph's is a distance attack that throws a turtle straight out. It'll only take 4 attacks to beat this boss. Be carefull though, many of his attacks will take half the health of your turtles if they don't get knocked off. Also, Don's Coop will cancel out this bosses electric attack (but that hardly matters)

By using these attacks I don't think anyone will have nearly as much problems as I did with it.

And before you ask how I got this game so early, it's the same reason why everyone else gets them so early:drunk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a gigantic jump between 2 buildings. It's from a building with a billboard/shed type thing on it to another one right after a fight. I've tried Donatello's little stick jump, Michealangelo's little nunchuck flying move, and the move where another turtle helps launch you further and none of them have worked. How the hell am I supposed to get across?

Yeah, that second dude is tough, I actually used the co-op toss move from the opposite edge and then did a double jump back so I wouldn't fly off the edge when he did his mega slam attack... this guy probably took me an hour to figure something out.

For the last guy you can also continue using regular attacks after you've delivered Raph's co-op attack... he'll continue to lose health until he starts his own attacks again.

Just finished the final boss. After have to restart about 10 times, i realized something. There are only three sides that he goes to. One he shoots yellow daggers at you, one he does purple beams, and the last one he hits you with waves of red things. Notice anything. The colors!! The color of things that he shoots at you is the turtle that you use the combo move against him on that side. Once I realized this I just kept switching turtles and hitting him and it only takes 4 hits to kill him. The last hit is actually the easliest because he just stands there and you just use the turtle that you hit him with the third time. I did follow the instructions above, but just wanted to add what I found to help also. Hope this helps somebody.

O

Boss 4: The hardest boss to fight because the arena is smaller now and all his attacks are meant to knock you off and restart the fight. The trick I found here was to use Raph and attack using the Coop move (holding X). The only way to do damage to this boss is with Coop moves, and Raph's is a distance attack that throws a turtle straight out. It'll only take 4 attacks to beat this boss. Be carefull though, many of his attacks will take half the health of your turtles if they don't get knocked off. Also, Don's Coop will cancel out this bosses electric attack (but that hardly matters)

....hmm, i found it more effective dodge all attacks he throws at you (3 different combinations at most, very easy to dodge). When he stands still get as close to him as you can and use Mikes co-op move, i found it much quicker this way. meh.

Boss 2: Pretty hard but very easy to predict. He has 3 attacks(A hammer wave, jumping and a mega blast) You'll want to dodge his hammer waves using a backup turtle (keep mike healthy) I just stayed at the edge of the arena and walked in the middle of the waves. Do this 5 times and then he's going to try jumping. When he starts his jump attack switch to Mike and just keep moving, just don't stop. Attack him each time he misses you (you'll get 3 chances) After this he'll either go back to hammer waves or he'll do a mega blast. If he falls on his back then he's going to do a mega blast. Now this is where things get tricky. If you see him fall on his back, switch to Don(next turtle) and immediately do a Coop move by 'holding X' the second he starts the attack. The electric attack will stop the attack and keep you from being knocked off. Repeat this until he will continually do the Mega blast (when he's out of health) then all you have to do is keep hitting him with normal attacks and after about 6 or 7 times of getting up he'll die

Just read all that again, you made a meal of that ;)

Just use Mike. Dodge him when he jumps, spam Mikes attacks when close. When he does the mega blast thing wait as long as possible before using Leo's co-op move. Rinse and repeat. Takes about 3 mins overall.

Just finished the final boss. After have to restart about 10 times, i realized something. There are only three sides that he goes to. One he shoots yellow daggers at you, one he does purple beams, and the last one he hits you with waves of red things. Notice anything. The colors!! The color of things that he shoots at you is the turtle that you use the combo move against him on that side. Once I realized this I just kept switching turtles and hitting him and it only takes 4 hits to kill him. The last hit is actually the easliest because he just stands there and you just use the turtle that you hit him with the third time. I did follow the instructions above, but just wanted to add what I found to help also. Hope this helps somebody.

never noticed that myself. I just used mike's co-op move. I assume its more effective if you use the indicated color? Will try this again ;)