Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rented this game on Friday (3rd) and have it for a week.. All I have left for 1000/1000 is finishing up some levels in single player for gold medals and all of the co-op achievements. I really want to complete this before I take it back so I'm looking for a co-op partner asap, I will return the favor and play as 50 cent with you so you can get them as well.

Gamertag is the same as my user name. I should be available starting around 6 Wednesday night and pretty much all day Thursday.

Hey I need all co op achvs

Thats it so if sombody wants to do a very quick run hostin i will host a run through after! Will also help with Gold badges if needed but would prefer just 2 quick runs on easy for g Unit ach Msg or Add Mik3y Boy im online most of the time thx!

Hey what's up guys I rented this game and it goes back wednesday.. i wanna try n get the co-op achievements.. i need chapters 4-9. willing to play thru a 2nd time on easy if someone needs it. i'll be on til about 6am today (it's 4am now CST)and 1am-whenever tomorrow night.. hit me up with a FR. i'd like to play with someone that has a mic, i've found it really annoying playing with people that don't know where to go and i can't tell them where to go cuz they can't hear me -_-

gt: RegMo1216

Looking for someone to do a quick run-through on Co-op i`m on everynight from 11pm (est time) until around 2am

if you`ve already gotten the co-op achievements then we could play on Hard, otherwise we can just go through it twice on easy