Is it just me??

Current Value

Now, ive had my fair share of easy achievement games, and harder achievement games (within reason!!) but the simple fact is i still haven't gotten around to collecting all of the postcards and getting my last achievement on this game. I just cant stand the way the car controls, game layout,etc and the whole way the game plays in general. I know i dont have a crazy size gamerscore but i know i have played enough games to know what can be 'defined as a hard achievement', and an 'easy achievement' . In saying that i would rather do and would probly find it easier doing the Halo ODST achievement vidmaster endure or Soul calibur 4 Towers new gaurdian achievement again as an example to the stupid postcard achievement on cars (yes i have seen and tried to use the guides and videos). Anyway im just curious to know is there anybody else out there that feels my pain nor just cant stand this game and the stupid postcard achievement like myself??

• 1 month later...

I did the postcards in 2 waves. I did the first half early on and then decided to leave the rest once I figured out I had to unlock parts of the map. There were about 3-4 that were tough to get to or harder to find but otherwise it was pretty simple. The car handling was stupid but it wasn't an issue for the postcards vs. some of the chases/races. You just have to power through and wrap it up and then you can be done with the game forever.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked up this game as an easy achievement game and got frustrated and haven't put it back in for a long time. I have high tolerance for some of that stuff, but one of the postcards where you had to boost off of a ramp would just not happen for me, so I just called it quits. Who knows? Maybe someday I will muster up the courage to try again.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel your pain. Collectables are almost always the last achievements I get in games and give me reason to hate games. It is at those times that I wish I wasn't a completionist and could just move on to the next game without having to sit in front of a computer with sometimes 5 lists of things to collect-

I really wish they would just ban collectable chievs from games. Especially when they add nothing to the game. No new abilities, no artwork, no gamerpics, or avatar items, NOTHING! You just collect for the sake of collecting-

No one forces me to do it but myself though, so I try not to complain and suffer in miserable silence as I check each collectable off lists...FML-

:(

I feel your pain. Collectables are almost always the last achievements I get in games and give me reason to hate games. It is at those times that I wish I wasn't a completionist and could just move on to the next game without having to sit in front of a computer with sometimes 5 lists of things to collect-

I really wish they would just ban collectable chievs from games. Especially when they add nothing to the game. No new abilities, no artwork, no gamerpics, or avatar items, NOTHING! You just collect for the sake of collecting-

No one forces me to do it but myself though, so I try not to complain and suffer in miserable silence as I check each collectable off lists...FML-

:(

:whs , ifeel your pain and couldn't agree more for i 2 am completionist myself, im currently at about 92.8% completion last time i checked and that still isnt complete enough. Il be happy with 95% or above!!