PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sleeping Dogs
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
ThaMyth

Send a message via ICQ to ThaMyth Send a message via AIM to ThaMyth Send a message via MSN to ThaMyth Send a message via Yahoo to ThaMyth Send a message via Skype™ to ThaMyth

DeDnCiDe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Question how do you unlock the HK swat outfit?

I downloaded the police protection pack DLC. Did the highspeed mission a couple of times and such but no outfit has unlocked anywhere. Anyone know where or how to unlock it?
ThaMyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #2
SlySi1976

SlySi1976's Gamercard
Yeah id Like to know that as well
SlySi1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
Manny UK

Written on the Sleeping dogs forum by one of the mods -

"Hi everyone, so I've looked into this and just to skip to the end, the SWAT cruiser, outfit and assault rifle are only available to use during the mission - you can't use them in the open world.

Now, I appreciate that this is probably not what you wanted to hear and may even come as a bit of surprise, but to be 100% honest, I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from.

Take a look at this image: http://www.gamersbliss.com/wp-conten...s-gamestop.jpg

It states up in the top right that it's the mission that includes the SWAT attire, police car and weapon, rather than being extras for your wardrobe and garage.

That said, I've flagged this to our Production team who are going to investigate this and see if we can alter this functionality in a future title update so that when you finish the mission, you still have access to the car in your garage and the outfit in your wardrobe.

Just to manage your expectations, there's no timings for this right now - rest assured, though, if this were to happen I'll let you all know as soon as I receive an update."

:-(
Manny UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:54 PM   #4
SlySi1976

SlySi1976's Gamercard
Brill thx for info. No big deal with the amount of clothing in the game plus I prefer my Gsp stuff, would be nice to have the car in my garage
SlySi1976 is offline   Reply With Quote