Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for players to help out with the 5 player horde command achievements. I would also like to get all the other 5 player achievements on other DLC after these. I can sign in more accounts also. I would like to get these tonight and tomorrow.

Looking to complete horde onyx medals so the achievements for completing 50 waves on DLC maps can be achieved as well

In all the achievements I'm looking for are

Defending the past

Horde natural

Force multiplayer

I've got this

Force multiplier

Message me and send a FR to LZBears26

I really wanna get these knocked (mainly the guardian achievements) and am willing to help with others with their achievements as well!)

I would like to gain the beast ribbons. Trying to get them legit is a huge pain seeing how the low scorers always quit out. Send me a message over xbl or sign here and as soon we get enough peeps I'll send out fr's!

1. FbR

Thank you!

GT: thewiredknight

I'll hep out, if we can get two more I MIGHT be able to rope someome into filling the third slot but he hates boosting achievements so don't count on it.

Beast mode ribbons are the only ones I need at this point so I'll gladly assist in exchange for the same. Though if possible I'd like to host once so I can get the achievement for hosting a five player beast match which I'm missing.

Please note: I live on the west coast so I'm not available till at least 10:00 pm est.

Looking for 4-9 people to help with the guardian achievements mainly from the dlc, 4 for my team and possibly if we can get that many another 5 for the other team to speed it up unless we can get all bots on opposing team?

Want to boost:

- Force Multiplier

- Force Multiplayer

- I've Got This!

FR me if you are interested.

A lot of people seem to be posting about 4 player coop. I want this achievement but i want to do it with only one other person.

If you have 2 controllers then we can both have guests signed in and running through on casual with super reload/infinite ammo should be a breeze.