Achievement Discussion

BiggD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh shit, I didn't even see it! I don't know how I missed it :confused:

Yeah yeah fellas shit happens on this site every now and then haha.

Oh well to give my other two cents: I prefer this list over the one for Crysis 2. No fucking Dedication achievement which means Party n Party n Party n P-P-P-Party!

Apart from the skill kills on Crysis 2, everything here looks more annoying. :p At least we only have to reach rank 20. No more boosting cap the relay lmao.

I am all in for boosting this AGAIN! NOT a fan of MP achieves at all. Dont care if its only level 20. Does anyone even know if the leveling is the same as Crysis 2? They coulda revamped it and C3's Level 20 could be the same as C2's Level 50!

The levels go to 50 and on top of 50 theres a box for "MAX." Whatever that means or can go to. So getting to 20 wont be nearly as bad as C2 was. And "Capture the Relay" is there to play. Who wants to boost...NOW !?!?!

:uzi:Those dam challenges are like Ghost Recon's!!! HORSESHIT!!! And to add insult to injury... if I am seeing this correctly, you cant unlock the CHALLENGE Skill Assessment til Level 34. Now I am confused cause I swore I saw a challenge page after I played a match.

EDIT: You can choose to accept challenges after each match. They are categorized too. Social, Squad and 2 others. It looks like you have to pick a challenge to accept then do it. Yeah gonna be a pain in the ass.

Also looks like getting to Level 20 is the least of the concerns!!!

And wheres the achievement guide?

Edited by NY Yankees 23 2

Few hours ago I saw 2 level 38 and 39, so level 20? Piece of cake for sure.

By the way, I completed 3/7 levels on Supersoldier and only Veteran cheevo unlocked, F*CK YOU CRYTEK F****************CK YOOOOOOU.

Not only that the same was in Crysis 2 which was totally unforgivable and they should commit suicide, but it also is happening in Crysis 3, which is released two years after C2..... I MEAN COME ON, REALLY?

I might have found an easier way to get Improviser (Get 2 kills at once with something from the environment.)

First level on the ship when the game first tells you hot to do stealth takedowns. There's a guy standing at a computer and a large toolbox directly to your left. Grab it, thow it at him then jump into the hole in the ground a little further to kill yourself and throw the same toolbox at the guy again.

No idea why it unlocked for me when I did it this way, but I'll take it. I was going for Poltergeist achievement. However restarting the checkpoint erases achievement progress.

I might have found an easier way to get Improviser (Get 2 kills at once with something from the environment.)

First level on the ship when the game first tells you hot to do stealth takedowns. There's a guy standing at a computer and a large toolbox directly to your left. Grab it, thow it at him then jump into the hole in the ground a little further to kill yourself and throw the same toolbox at the guy again.

No idea why it unlocked for me when I did it this way, but I'll take it. I was going for Poltergeist achievement. However restarting the checkpoint erases achievement progress.

I got it randomly, absolutely easy achievement and there are like ... really alot spots to do it, no need to even check some guides.

Fulfilled the requirements for Going Commando using the generic LMG loadout (LMG, Majestic Six, JAW rocket launcher), but nothing popped. Does the "explosive" need to be the run of the mill grenade?

Oh yeah, ditto on the final boss. Is there something you need to do to get his weakpoints to show? I just spray on his face until his eyes go red and he'll do the drill thing and hopefully I don't kill myself trying to avoid it but no third and final weakpoint. Stumped.

Edited by Hurricane Of 87

Fulfilled the requirements for Going Commando using the generic LMG loadout (LMG, Majestic Six, JAW rocket launcher), but nothing popped. Does the "explosive" need to be the run of the mill grenade?

Oh yeah, ditto on the final boss. Is there something you need to do to get his weakpoints to show? I just spray on his face until his eyes go red and he'll do the drill thing and hopefully I don't kill myself trying to avoid it but no third and final weakpoint. Stumped.

I'm having the same trouble. I've done it twice with the jaw the scar2 and the ny96 pistol. Both times didn't work

Buggy achieve? I found four enemies I could run over. Do I have to replay that whole level for one more kill?

No, you find those 4 enemies on that broken bridge..drive down more and minute later you'll come to the small facility and the gate you have to open..there's at least 3 enemies that you can easily run over there. They are all CELL..after the gate there are a few of those small Ceph enemies that you can run over too. I don't remember the level too well but I ran over about 8 enemies at the end.

For those of you struggling on the final boss you need to remember to keep your nanosuit supercharged. Also make use of the JAW or CEPH weapons lying in several locations on the ground. Shoot the AC in the face 2-3 times, and then shoot an orange weak spot (there are three total) with something power like mentioned above. Don't waste ammo when it's face is covered up. There is also enough of everything to easily own this d-bag, making this probably one of the easiest boss fights of all time (and yes this is the method I used for SS difficulty).

• 2 months later...