Knight and Pig Carcasses?

ILiies

Does anyone know the Knights fastest attack? I really need help cutting the pigs down. Ive tried all sorts of moves from the moves list with all weapons, but i just cant do it, i get down to the last one but i only have ike 2 seconds to run over there and cut it down :(

Also, any tips for all the heavier slower characters, like the Spartan.

Thanks.

the knight and the spartan should both have a "High-Med-Low" attack that's pretty powerful (Y-X-A), which should take out the pig carcasses (it may take an extra swipe from your weapon to take them out after the combo). give it a try.

of course, if you unlock the challenges, you can always practice this challenge and figure out what works best for you. :)

• 8 months later...

good to see im not the only one having trouble. i literally googled 'deadliest warrior pig caracass knight' and wouldnt you know it this was the first result. thanks for the suggestions ive failed twice but im gonna give it another try now. the sucky thing is i have to keep doing the first 2 fights again.

my first 2 run throughs were apache and the ninja and it was so easy i wondered why it was in the game, but for some reason it takes the big strong knight longer to cut them down than a little man with a dagger.

its still a stupid addition to the game though. test your might in mk is miles above this(and its not actually that great tbh)

• 3 weeks later...