The Achievements are stupid.

smoglee

I got up to the final conflict yesterday, got the first artifact, saved it and went to work, save said about 88% complete. Came home, started playing, got all the artifacts, completed the game and it didnt give me any acheivements! I noticed during the last level when i saved it once it said completion 1% but thought it was a bug. Also when i picked items up, they came on to the screen like when you pick up a key or something.

I was due the Lost Island Tomb Raider, Good Show on Lost Islands, Iron Raider Lost Island, Easy Medium and Hard Completeion but I didnt get any.

Also the Egyption Iron Raider didnt register either.

And when I go into rewards none of my relics and other unlocks are there, and on the level select everything says 0/? artifacts/relics, that doesnt bother me because I have the achievements for the other ones.

How can they release a game with so many bugs like this has.

If I replay all the lost Island levels will I get the other acheivements?

I got up to the final conflict yesterday, got the first artifact, saved it and went to work, save said about 88% complete. Came home, started playing, got all the artifacts, completed the game and it didnt give me any acheivements! I noticed during the last level when i saved it once it said completion 1% but thought it was a bug. Also when i picked items up, they came on to the screen like when you pick up a key or something.

I was due the Lost Island Tomb Raider, Good Show on Lost Islands, Iron Raider Lost Island, Easy Medium and Hard Completeion but I didnt get any.

Also the Egyption Iron Raider didnt register either.

And when I go into rewards none of my relics and other unlocks are there, and on the level select everything says 0/? artifacts/relics, that doesnt bother me because I have the achievements for the other ones.

How can they release a game with so many bugs like this has.

If I replay all the lost Island levels will I get the other acheivements?

I had the same trouble. I think what I posted on this thread will assist you.

Really hope this works out for you, and as you can see I agree the people who make these games need to make sure their crap works in a user friendly manner before they sell it. Sorry about your loss of time!

easy/medium/hard achievements