WTF Just Happened?

Ok I was in a game of domination on backlot running around doing my thing when suddenly I died. I figured I got shot in the back or side since no one was in front of me, but after looking at the kill cam I saw that I got killed from by a guy from across the map. Now you might say that I just got killed by someone with either an assault or sniper rifle or something similar, but no; I got killed by a guy throwing a grenade at a wall that bounced back and homed in on me like a missile. Think of the javelin glitch from MW2 but with a grenade. So has anyone else had this weird glitch/hack happen to them?

Who cares this game is dead.

If it's dead, wtf are you doing in the forum?

And, no I've never had it happen to me. I have seen some ridculous, totally unbelievable bullshit with grenades though. Ricocheting and bouncing all over the place before landing at my feet when it was thrown from across the map and dumb shit like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

that is strange, but what happens to me in campaign is even stranger, first some guy ( mission NFITWR ) threw a grenade from like 50 metres distance and it didn't explode and as soon i moved from my hiding place it did and i died, then i selected my grennie launcher and i accidentally launched it on the roof, when it bounced back to me and it didn't explode, so again i moved near it and it exploded, well never mind,

Your just an unlucky person, hope this'll never happen to you again