Tournament Setup Thread

Hey I'm looking level 50's with the new DLC. I have a level 50 soilder and so does my friend but I'm using my level 7 siren and we want to help and need help with the extended tornimates. If you want to help and to get those achievements send me a friend request with a message saying Mad Moxxi my gamertag is Col Sakcajami.

P.S. We are only doing the extended tornimates not the "Prove Yourself!" quest tornimates. sorry. Also I'm gonna be the party leader so that all the enemies are level 12 and not the same level as your level 50.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to join me (I will host, so all the enemies will be low-levels), just message me on Live to Smurfquake.

I'm trying to get these achievements done quickly, we could do them really quickly with my Level 1 soldier hosting, so anyone that wants to do this just message me and we can set up a time to get the chievs.

Looking for a few CO OP buddies for the larger tournaments. Im level 50, and I got a few tricks, so we wont lose. Feel free 2 send an INV. The names Cheesecake, by the way. -Da CHES3CKE

GT: ANG3L0 CHES3CKE

Oh, yeah, I just got AOT the 40th Day, so I'll prolly get to the larger Underdome tourneys on the weekend, or whenever