Achievement Trading Thread

KFZ Scrubs

Didn't have one so i thought i'd make one.

Use this thread in order to trade online achievements with other forum members.

Don't know if the tag team is boostable in custom matches yet so anybody willing to try msg me or pm on xbox.

GT: KFZ Nobody.

What we can do is just have a deck full of attack monsters. Then one side doesn't do anything while the other team just bashes them in and get's the win. Now, what i'm thinking is if the tag team duel achievements unlock for this, then the probability that it'll unlock the 100 wins one is pretty high.

Boosting party:

1. KFZ Nobody

2. Zxtole Cifer

3. Gareth Dent

Edited by KFZ Scrubs

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if the tag team is boostable in custom matches yet so anybody willing to try msg me or pm on xbox.

What we can do is just have a deck full of attack monsters. Then one side doesn't do anything while the other team just bashes them in and get's the win. Now, what i'm thinking is if the tag team duel achievements unlock for this, then the probability that it'll unlock the 100 wins one is pretty high.

Boosting party:

1. KFZ Nobody

2. Zxtole Cifer

I'm in whenever we get a final member for our boost.

Boosting party:

1. KFZ Nobody

2. Zxtole Cifer

3. Gareth Dent

I'll give it a go with you guys if you want. What time or day do you want to play?

Hey guys, After what seems like a thousand attempts to find an online match, the online community appears to be somewhat empty. I wanted to get these legitimately but being that grinding for cards is a bit tedious as it is, I'm looking for a group willing to help boost for the following:

Create a Friend!

You Became a Tag Duelist!

Friendly Duelist

I will of course stick around after to help boost in return. I'm sure some strategies just include compiling a deck full of strong ATK monsters and pound wins from there. So to sum up, I'm just looking to boost 100 wins in Tag mode (As well as the 2 easy Tag related achievements that will come along the way) I am usually on regularly during the weekends, (Mornings/Nights more preferrably - Eastern Standard Time, NY)

Hit me up with a message regarding this thread, Unless anyone has an open space I will be happy to jump in. Thanks in advance!

GT = TheMajinLegend

i didn't want to boost this but since pple can quit out easily and nobody wins i guess boosting is where it's at. i want to get 4 pple together to boost this tonight or tomorrow. message me or respond here if interested.

1 ACEMLC (me)

2 MOTO RUS

3SnIpEr Is NaStY

I sent you a FR.

Edited by SnlpEr ls NaStY

I am looking for a dedicated partner for the 100 single player wins achievement and the 1 million damage achievement. For the 100 wins we will take turns with 30 second time limit games, and for the damage achievement we will make each game 16000 life points and make decks stacked with monster cards. My GT is KiloAlpha1337, thank you for your time.

I'm looking for anyone interested in boosting for the 100 tag wins achievement. If possible, I would like to get this achievement done in one session. I'm looking for 3 other serious boosters. If you are interested, please send me a FR or invite. Then we can coordinate a good time for all of us to party up and boost this achievement.

Gamertag: Project A KO

I am look for people to do some Tag Duels. I am willing to boost or duel for real for the 100 Tag Duel wins.

Add me if you want do this or just want to duel.

Times I will be online:

Sunday: 12:00 PM -8:30

Monday-Friday: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Saturday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

[My Time Zone is Central | GMT-6]